1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eboz has more talent in his pinky than bboz does in his whole body.

Discussion in 'General' started by Luckystrike, Jun 7, 2002.

1. Blonde Ambition Racer

Blonde Ambition Racer Well-Known Member

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

whatever clown. ben is a good rider and it will show. he was second in superpole today and will be in the hunt tomorow. i bet you think that because brian livengood gets lapped in an AMA superbike race that he isn't good?!?!:rolleyes: troy bayliss has been on a high thus far, but don't think that he is the king just yet. ben won five in a row last year and i'm sure bayliss was worried then. i too can't wait to see if little eric and ben could ride factory twins next year. what fireworks there would be. the title of this thread is eric is better? well, ben CAN say he has won at the world level........ little eric can not. it's okay mat mladin can't say it either. i bet you think he sucks too.:rolleyes:

3. mad brad

mad brad Guest

4. Luckystrike

Luckystrike Well-Known Member

us morons also know that Ben has yet to get on the podium..... fastest in practice..... still no podium..

5. mad brad

mad brad Guest

yeah you're right, ben sucks. :rolleyes:

since the title of this thread is eric has more talent. where is his WSB podium this year??? hmmmmmmm. if ben were here in the states hed be whupping eric's gay ass. no amount of hot babes feeding him grapes will change that. {that he's gay that is}

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2002
  6. Luckystrike

Just remember that Ben.. when he was racing in the states won a championship without winning a single race. Not much of a champion is he..... but thats besides the point. Even you can agree that Eric is riding a slug of a bike and compensates for it by riding the piss out of it unlike his brother Ben who has a bike that obviously can win just about every round of WSB so far but hasn't shown any notable results. Also.. lets not forget that it was Eric's first time at the tracks he's raced so far in WSBK. Eric has by far more talent and heart than Ben ever will.

7. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I'm so sick of hearing Eric complain about "lapped riders" that I could puke. Even if he is very talented, i'm not a fan.

8. Luckystrike

It's human nature to complain about lapped traffic. Obviously you didn't see what happened going into turn 1 in race 1 at Road America. If you were dicing for the lead and a lapped rider almost takes you out whether it was the lapped riders fault or your fault... you wouldn't complain? How many times do you hear people at the regional level complaining like little old ladies about how they would've finished better if it wasn't for someone slower holding them up? It's a way of venting and I think it's completely acceptable especially when you are fighting for a championship. I'd even bet that your favorite riders complain about slower riders from time to time.

9. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Whining about slower riders and talking about slower riders is two different things. There has been way too much whining about it this year.

I don't have a problem with the factory guys saying things like, "I had a little trouble getting through traffic" but bitching and blaming them for not winning is getting a little old. Not to mention, when a rider like Duhamel T-bones a lapper it is Miguel's fault and not the lapper's fault but not in Miguel's eyes... he feels he needs to go calibrate the slower rider. I'm waiting for the day the privateer decides to whip the factory riders ass. :rolleyes:

If I were good enough to be an AMA lapped rider I would sacrafice my racing career(like I have one ;) ) just to scare one of the little bastard into a loud public crying session. I have no doubt that I could make Miguel cry and call for his mommy. :D

10. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

When it's occassionally it's a different story. Even the commentators make comments about how vocal Eboz is.

11. tigerblade

tigerblade Mostly Titanium

All I know is Eric just looked faster this weekend than anyone else out there. Hopefully one of these days he'll be on a machine that's up to par.

12. mad brad

mad brad Guest

what the fu&^? gobert's been winning on an under powered pice of shit and never complains. nor does he complain about traffic. i suppose you clowns think eric the homo has more talent in his pinky than gobert too. don't forget the "G" man won his first ever WSB race he entered. sooooooooo............ screw both of the bostrums. they aren't even a pimple on the ass of the go show!!!!

BTW........ making light of ben's championhip accomplishment is idiotic.

13. Luckystrike

aren't you supposed to win a few races if you are a champion? :confused:

14. mad brad

mad brad Guest

think ben is only one to do it that way? a championship says that your average finish over the course of a season is better than anyone else's. i personally like to remember hard fought race wins over championships. but, that IS the popular consensus. i like eric too, i just don't think that he neccessarily has more talent than his brother. ben is still a bad ass.

15. Luckystrike

Yeah but a champion should atleast still win some freaking races! I think it sucks ass that a rider can safely ride around in 3rd or 4th place and rack up enough points to win a championship just because the other 2 or 3 riders are dicing hard for the win and crashing out every now and then. But anyways.... Ben is a bad ass.. I agree with you. BUT Eric is one of those guys who hangs it out and does whatever he has to do to place well in a race.. kinda like Schwantz before he won the championship. Maybe saying that Eric has more talent was bad choice of words. How about Eric has more drive and bigger testicles when things aren't perfect than his pretty boy brother.. :) What do you think?

16. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

One comment

Isn't Ben on Dunlops at a time when everyone and their brother on the world scene is running Michelins? Although I don't consider myself an expert on WSBK, the dry races I have seen this year, which is most of them, I see Ben sliding under braking into corners that the others around him are planted in.

17. mad brad

mad brad Guest

you are preaching to the choir here. i'm the one who took a bunch of heat when i poked at mat mladin for riding around in tenth place all season to win. but, a championship is a championship. hell my favorite rider is anthony gobert. the most talented rider ever. he's never won a championship here. but i've seen him do amazing things on a bike. {crappy ones at that} i could give two squirts of the yellow stuff about mladin's championships. he knows who his BIG PAPA is.;)

18. Luckystrike

Re: One comment

I think thats more or less the way Ben rides. He has always be a bit squirrly under hard braking just like Eric. Regarding tires... Sugo is supposedly a Dunlop track. I guess someone forgot to tell Colin Edwards that. :)

19. Luckystrike

Yasutomo Nagai is the most talented superbike rider ever. Gobert is the second most talented rider ever.

20. mad brad

mad brad Guest

AH HAAAAA! yes, nagai was awesome. but gobert he was not.