1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eboz has more talent in his pinky than bboz does in his whole body.

Discussion in 'General' started by Luckystrike, Jun 7, 2002.

1. Luckystrike

Luckystrike Well-Known Member

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

No doubt.

3. Luckystrike

I'm glad someone agrees with me. It is so blatantly obvious who has more talent yet everyone makes Ben out to be a god and Eric out to be some homo. I bet Eric has a bigger trouser snake than Ben too :)

4. James#306

James#306 Backmarker Extraordinaire

thats not right!

Dude, that brought mental images to mind I did NOT need....

5. Rusnak_322

Rusnak_322 FOX Mullet

Eric makes Eric out to be a homo with those dam burnsides.

6. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

I'd love to see a match up between the two brothers on evenly matched bikes and at a track they both excel on.

7. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

WHOA! I just caught that...ya know...it's not the size of the bike that counts...it's how you ride it. :D

8. Luckystrike

Well if that's the case.. you know how well Eric does with outdated machinery that should not even be able to run with the newer machines. Get your mind out of the gutter! ;)

9. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

YOU STARTED IT! ;)

10. EMathy

EMathy Dreaming of a *****...

Who, LAG? Are you kidding? That's like asking Brad not to piss people off. Never gonna happen!! :p ;)

11. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

HEY NOW!!!! ;)

12. Pam_G

Pam_G Banned

I'm surprised that no one started a thread earlier in the year when Eric started racing in WSB.
    His 12/13th place finishes on that "underpowered pig" of a Kawasaki are probably more impressive than wonder-boy Ben's no-podium finishes this year. I wonder if Ben will step up to the plate and hit a homer at Laguna Seca, or strike out there too.

Also makes you wonder what kind of juicy bits Eric has brought back for his AMA Superbike.:)

13. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Who cares about talent, it's all about the looks. :D :D ;)

14. mad brad

mad brad Guest

lag, mark this day. you have been compared [in a small likely-hood] to me.

15. Luckystrike

Is this a mature discussion about professional motorcycle racers or is this a TeenBeat cute guy discussion forum? If it were about looks.. then everyone knows that John Hopkins should be glorified even more so than Ben. :)

16. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or to be very, very scared. :D

17. Blonde Ambition Racer

Blonde Ambition Racer Well-Known Member

Yeah, tell that to Ducati at the end of the season and see if Ben has a ride for next year with them.:rolleyes:

18. mad brad

mad brad Guest

did you morons know that ben was fastest yesterday in practice at lausitzring?:rolleyes:

19. SonicDuck

SonicDuck Flying Feather Duster

And did anyone notice Ben won how many World Superbike races in a row last year? I wouldn't be surprised to see both the Bostroms on Ducks next year in WSB...

IMHO, YMMV, etc etc...
    Mikey

20. Blonde Ambition Racer

Blonde Ambition Racer Well-Known Member

No.
    But after the race tomorrow, who will everyone remember: Which rider had the fastest times in practice, or who won the race.
    Which matters more to the manufacturers? My guess is whoever stands on the podium.:rolleyes: