1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drug Epidemic!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Hawk518, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

None of those pussy pills for me. Demerol into the ass cheeks, baby! :D

Codeine made me toss my cookies.

That was a few decades ago and unless I'm really f@ckin' hurt, no opioids for me.

In Your Corner likes this.
  2. duc995

duc995 Yep…

He needs to get the hell out of there!!!! Legitimate interventional pain clinics WON'T prescribe opioids....PERIOD! They perform nerve blocks - not push pills. I've been in that field, both while in training and after, and I have never seen or heard a story like that. By telling patients up front that you won't prescribe or dispense opioids it keeps all the "drug seekers" away.

3. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

My dirt bike crash last year when I busted my shoulder all up the doc asked me several times if I needed anything for pain. Kept telling him no, I can take a couple advil if I need to, he acted a little surprised. I knew better than to open that can of worms.

Hawk518 likes this.
  4. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Drugs and alcohol have been around since the beginning of time. Nothing new, unfortunateley some really good people get caught up in the life. It's just the way it is and always will be. Not really an epidemic

5. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

Agreed, but spend a little time in rural America these days and the problem has grown to much more than just being the way it is. Between opioids and obesity, healthcare is not going to be getting any cheaper anytime soon.

6. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

I avoid America, especially rural America. In Turks and Caicos now. Joking aside I wish for the best of people struggling with addiction.

7. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

[​IMG]