1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doomsday cometh......

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by XFBO, Mar 21, 2010.

1. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

scotth is pissed off at fast food restaurants. They are fucking up his bio-diesel asperations. :D

2. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

It takes those dog teams awhile to go that far North. :)

3. vance

vance *

Take DC by force, huh.....
    It's dicey, but I'm in:D

4. murf

murf Well-Known Member

I moved up north to the mildest winter in resent memory....I think some states would of had more use for them

5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Good luck with that.

6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

So much for FREE healthcare and Obama seeing reduction in healthcare costs with this new plan.

This is a clip from a letter written by NJ Senate President Sweeney regarding why a 1.5% increase towards healthcare contributions for all government employees, regardless if it's a state or private plan. FWIW- the 1.5% isnt an increase of the current rate but 1.5% of your income. This bill being imposed by Gov. Christie.

This amongst a few other things the Christie Office is working on is causing a lot of ruckus amongst the teachers, LE and fire personnel......amongst other government employees.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2010
  7. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Huh! Costs are going up. More taxes to pay for the new plan. Shocker!

Obama has pretty much lied about every election promise he has made, hasnt he. But he still manages to keep his loyal Koolaid drinkers on board. That brings to mind the quote " In troubled times the fearful and naive are drawn to charismatic radicals".

8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Oh trust me, that post was for those who still drink the koolaid.

9. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Obama only has about 3 months to get the troops out of Iraq to meet that troop withdrawal promise. :D

10. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I was driving down the highway today and briefly tuned in to our guy Rush. I got in on the last part of him talking about how those in Washington had, by not reading the health bill, shot themselves in the foot. He was indicating that part of the bill would somehow cause our Congressmen and staff to have to change their insurance coverage. Does anyone know what he was talking about?

11. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

The real question is does he know what he's talkin' about...

12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

13. chrison600

chrison600 Well-Known Member

I thought you guys might be interested in this: http://www.pjtv.com/video/Trifecta/Obama%27s_Healthcare_Bill_will_be_a_Miraculous_Successin_Opposite_Land/3481/

For some backstory, PJTV is a conservative online media "network". They have quite a few regular personalities that have video programs, blogs, etc. Many of their personalities are called on to make speeches, do interviews, etc. My personal favorite is Bill Whittle. You can see one of his best here:

http://www.pjtv.com/v/3451

Hurry to both of these links because they only remain public (free) for a limited time. Once that time passes you can only access the content if you have a paid subscription.

I really like PJTV because they have a decent variety of people and the coverage seems very sincere and of good quality.

14. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Thanks Chris. Those were good.:up: