1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donations for MarkB

Discussion in 'General' started by ToddClark, May 2, 2007.

1. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

Anyone wishing to make donations towards Marks' medical expenses, ive set up a paypal account. Just send to [email protected]. Please make sure that you send a note identifying yourself so he can thank you. :) :up:

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

3. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

I heard that he crashed. What happened?

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Go to the stuck threads - Prayers for MarkB.

5. ToddClark

6. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Thanks for handling stuff Todd, this is awesome.

7. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

8. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Good job Todd.

Mark, if you ever read this thread, I'm thinking about you all the time (no, not like that :D). We hope for the best, and usually fail to prepare for the worst. But, if we're lucky we have great friends and family around us to make up for that lack of preparation. Everyone here loves you, that's a fact...we're all here for you, and we're all pulling for you!

9. ToddClark

guys, i cant thank you enough for those of you that already have started sending in the donations, just goes to show the family of WERA are the BEST! I do need to ask one thing tho, donations with a credit card, if theres a way where you can make the donation with anything OTHER than a CC, it would ensure that Mark gets ALL the money donated. If i have to "upgrade" the paypal account to accept CC transactions, then paypal gets 2.9% of ALL the transactions in the account, PLUS .30 per transaction. So as i said, if theres anyway you can donate OTHER than a CC, we can make sure Mark gets ALL the funds donated. This is a personal account and there are no fees unless i upgrade to accept CC payments, and i'd hate to give paypal any of this if i dont have to.

10. cb500

cb500 long hair hippie freak

someone stick this

11. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Todd, great job.

Can you post an address where checks might be mailed? There are those who have never used paypal and may be more comfortable writing and mailing a check the old-fashioned way?

Many Thanks--
    Slay #61

12. ToddClark

Ahab, sure, i'll PM you.

And anyone else that would like to contribute to this via a check or money order, just PM me and i'll shoot you my address. Too many lurkers on here that may wanna stalk me if i put it out here for public view. :crackup: After all, i AM better looking than Mark. ;)

13. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Got it. And don't worry about me stalking you but what time did you say you got home from work? :crackup:
    j/k of course, keep up the good work!
    Attitude is a big part of this kind of recovery. You guys are off to a good start. There'll be time in the coming weeks to work on things that those of us in the GA area can do to help the effort. Just keep us posted. :up:

14. Slick228

Slick228 I dropped oil there, too.

Good on ya, Todd. :up:

15. ToddClark

bumpity bump. :up:

16. JRod

JRod Well-Known Member

up up, todd give about a week to get some funds, thanks for doing this, you are a good friend!!!

17. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

Toppers ^^^

18. PitBoy

PitBoy Well-Known Member

Sorry to see this happen to anyone. Hope this helps.

19. Atom Tan

Atom Tan A.C.'s little secret

...bump...

Good luck to ya Mark.

20. ToddClark