1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donations for MarkB

Discussion in 'General' started by ToddClark, May 2, 2007.

1. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

;) You working for Pirelli, Jeff, id personally kick yer ass if you didnt put it where it gets the most return!

2. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Todd, is this the same place that Bo / Crosley donated the $500 announced at Barber? I want to send the matching T2 $500, but I wasn't sure if there was a seperate fund that you guys were talking about.

Thanks, and good job! :up:

3. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

This is the only donation spot i know of other than what Pirelli is doing, Dave. I just checked and i havent recieved any $500 donation from anyone, yet. Feel free to put it here tho, that will be the 2nd highest single donation to date. :up:

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It's all about working the system. If Pirelli will match donations from employees, send the auction money and donations in a check to Jeff and have him give it to Pirelli. Tada! Double your money for the price of a stamp.:D

5. (diet)DrThunder

Ok, done!

Thanks again Todd!

6. tim503

tim503 Well-Known Member

+1 :beer:

7. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Thank you Todd, and Thank you EVERYONE....

Its all a little much for me to comprehend, but I suppose I am gonna get hit for all kinds of expenses. I havent screwed up this big before, medically....

You guys are really somthing else though....at 4am alone in a rather freaky hospital, I wish i was at home sharing a beer with you guys....

Thanks again my friends.......:bow: :(

8. (diet)DrThunder

Mark , we should have called every one of these different threads 'You aren't alone' because that's the whole point, isn't it?

Plenty of us have various differences with each other, but at the end of the day, what we have here is a pretty big group of friends who share the same risks and the same passions every weekend. I think there is a sort of unspoken stronger commitment that when things go wrong, we all pitch in, because we all know that next time it could be us.

Sometimes the things that go wrong are unimportant, though they sure seem important at the moment, don't they? A spare part that we forgot on the workbench at home, or help diagnosing and repairing a mechanical problem. Sometimes, we need help with something that really is important...and here we all are, together.

Be strong, friend.

9. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Very well said.

Wanna come over and babysit?

10. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

You didn't let him help make `er, why'd you expect him to help raiser `er?

11. Putter

Sheeit. I got sub one minute diaper changes goin on over here!

Provided she is only wearin a onsie, and there is no poop involved.....

12. (diet)DrThunder

Normally I would, but I am under the impression that it would be best if I didn't have any interaction with the baby.

:D

13. Putter

You better learn fast, Bubba!