1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donald Trump..... Screw the politicians!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by luke738, Jun 17, 2015.

1. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

Uh no he is not. Sorry but not all Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers.

2. ianjoub

ianjoub Well-Known Member

Maybe you should listen to his speech. He never said all Mexicans are rapist and drug dealers.

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I invite you to explain that opinion to my sister in law. :rolleyes:

4. ianjoub

I'd be glad to. If a person comes here illegally from Mexico, they are a criminal by definition. They committed an illegal act by coming here in the manner that they did.

It is a very simple concept.

5. ped

ped Banned

From Mexico or does any country apply?

6. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I don't remember him saying that all of them were rapists. Did you hear something different?

7. auminer

Who said my SIL was here illegally?

If Trump's quote precluded those here legally, then mea culpa... I don't pay that close attention to idiots. I have absolutely no intention of listening to his speech.

8. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

well, you obviously are not a liberal. a liberal would have yelled "your a f'n racist obviously" instead of admitting he was willing to argue about something he never listened to in the first place. :D

9. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Trump is many things-asshole, egotistical, narcissist, etc... but an idiot he is not.

10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

He did say " there's probably some good ones too " :crackup:

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So go read the context and quote.

Then search for the percentage of women raped while illegally crossing.

Then search for the amount of drugs

Then check how many illegal aliens are in our prisons

Of course then you can go and check the legal immigrant population from Mexico and South/Central America and you likely find the percentages are on par or lower than the native borne population of the US.

Of course you likely pick at this and ignore the context also since it fits your prejudice.

12. ped

ped Banned

So you're saying we lock up more people than mexico? Yeah it's a huge problem and a massive drain on taxpayers.

13. ianjoub

You won't listen to a speech but feel the need to comment on what you never listened to. Who is the idiot?

14. turtlecreek

look. if you are going to comment around here, you need to stop repeating what i already said, but did so more elegantly than you.....:D

15. ianjoub

I am guilty of reading and responding in chronological order....

16. turtlecreek

help it'll arabian inner your channel

17. auminer

I've read the part that matters, thank you very much. Here's the transcript:

It's an awesome populist argument for the simpleminded who can't think for themselves & have to have a Rush Limbaugh or the equivalent parse things out for them.

But it's an insult to the hardworking, honest people who do come here legally, through the system, and work their asses off to make something of themselves. That said, our borders ARE broken. I don't pretend to have an answer for that.

Anyway... unless your family name is Running Deer or some such, he just insulted you, too. But Rush didn't explain THAT part for you, did he? (insert puerile "idiot" comment here)

18. ianjoub

He didn't insult me. He didn't insult good, hard working Mexicans who came here legally either. If he insulted some criminals, well, I don't care.

19. turtlecreek

If you worked half as hard to understand his point as you do to get your feewings hurt, you might understand that he resonates with those looking for someone who appreciate the fact that truth is stronger than PC and that the only way to get the truth out is to be willing to bluntly speak it and have the uncomfortable facts to back it up. People don't like to hear those words or those facts because it messes up their little utopia they have built with the help of a duplicit media. THEY are the ones who cannot or will not think for themselves and they have 10x the amount of drivel fed to them everyday through every open com channel, so they can continue their lazy, uninformed existence. :down:

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That was absolutely the best part of the speech. I was rolling. :crackup: