1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you trust your woman to...

Discussion in 'General' started by Pitlizard, Sep 24, 2002.

1. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

dont worry. i only have 5.5 years in myself

2. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Rookie!:p

3. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I am SO sorry A.J.! You shoulda just kicked my ass when I didn't recognize you the first time. I don't remember you ever saying hi though. You didn't say it from pitlizard lane when I was going down the straight or something did ya :D ? Anyway, once again I say sorry and it was good to see you this weekend. How did you end up doing?

Jon

4. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Man Lisa, I miss you too honey! This board just ain't the same without your smart ass on it :D. I was really looking forward to seeing you at Putnam this year. Oh well, guess you never know how things will turn out.

Last race this weekend [​IMG]. I hate the off season!

Anywho, hope you're hangin in there and looking forward to seeing you again one of these days.

Jon

AND KAWASAKI RACING GREEN ROCKS!!!!!

5. AJ_371

AJ_371 Tom Thumb!!

Thanks for asking John...I crashed out of first practice on Saturday in the slime through T4 and put a hole in my stator cover...got the motor packed full O'mud for my trouble. It wasn't all for naught, tho. I got to hang out with that gorgeous brunette that was hanging in the NSF Racing pits....and 5 of our seven teamates won Championships, us other 2 finished 2nd. So it wasn't all that bad of a weekend....BTW....ya'll(and I am addressing everyone that wasn't at the Ramada on saturday night for Kareoke) missed some of the funniest shit of all times. The WERA folks got to see it.....I will post pics later. Lisa...I KNOW that you know what jumped off!!!!!!

6. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Ya, I knew you went down. You were working on your bike when I borrowed the dremel from you.

Them is some good results. Congrats.

Ya, I saw the brunette you were hanging with. Very nice!

"Lisa...I KNOW that you know what jumped off!!!!!! ":confused: