1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you trust your woman to...

Discussion in 'General' started by Pitlizard, Sep 24, 2002.

1. Pitlizard

Pitlizard Well-Known Member

shave you???

Just curious. I love getting to shave Papa and I was just wondering how many of you men trust your woman with a razor blade near your throat.

Not that I think Papa would trust me if he had a choice, but... :D

2. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

I was getting ready to reply, then saw you specify "throat", so nevermind...

3. RoastedRumpTard

RoastedRumpTard Well-Known Member

With a straight razor, not a chance. With a Bic, no problem. She does her own legs and doesn't nick herself very often,sooo...

4. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

i would be scared even with the electric razor.

5. Madmike

Madmike Drunk Member

Trust mine completely. And she does a better job than i do any way.

6. chris73

chris73 Well-Known Member

i trust her more than she trusts me to shave her,but she lets me do it because she know's how much fun i have making that little heart shaped patch:D

7. Pitlizard

I do a great job and never cut him, but I can't get the goatee thing down. Since his accident I've shaved off his goatee that I love dearly because I can't trim it without messing it up. I can trim the mustache but I can't get the goatee. Go figure. :rolleyes:

Tristan - mind out of the gutter!!! I asked to shave the rest, but he told me "no". ;)

8. amaner

amaner will do math for food

i do get a little nervous when julie shaves me, but she always does a great job, so what the heck!? but that's with a bic-type. ixnay on the straight razor!

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Bad experience a couple of years back involving an Ex GF and an exacto knife has made me a bit girl-with-a-razor-shy. :D
    So, to answer your question, absolutely F'in NOT!!! :D

10. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

My wife rarely has to shave her legs because she doesn't grow much hair on them. So the answer is no. But I do let her give me a buzz cut, she's only nicked me once or twice.;)

11. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

i have trusted my GF to shave my whole body for the competitions i have been in. so i obviously wouldn't have a problem with it, kent.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2002
  12. G2G

G2G I feel the need

I trust my wife to shave me and has done so many times in the past. Every two weeks she shaves me with a straight razor. Oh yeah I forgot I get a haircut with the shave cuz she's a barber. :D
    I save my self alot of money marring a barber.

13. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Hey Plizard, good to see a post from you! To answer your question, I let Paula shave me when I get to shave her;).

Saw A.J. at Putnam over the weekend. Dang, I guess I was a little boogered up during the Cinci party. His face didn't ring a bell when we started talking. I do remember what the cayman looked like though.

jon

14. Pitlizard

Hey Captain Kanga! I miss ya!

You didn't recognize AJ, eh? Well, you were a LITTLE toasted at the party in Cincinnati... Not that I'm saying you're a drunk or anything. Of course, maybe you are - you do like Kawasaki green!! It's a good thing you have better taste in women than you do bikes.

15. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

The words TRUST & WOMAN do not belong in the same sentence:D

16. Madmike

Madmike Drunk Member

Sure they do.
    Thats why I married mine.
    Its been a whole 3 weeks and its been absolute bliss so far.
    FzrGirl and Madmike.
    Joined at the Hip.

17. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

3 weeks huh? Nothin' but smooth sailin' from here on out eh?:D Just wait.....

18. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

rookie

19. Madmike

Madmike Drunk Member

You have to start some where.

Its been 3 years.....
    Only married 3 weeks.

20. AJ_371

AJ_371 Tom Thumb!!

I'll be sure to let the croodile know you remembered him....sheesh! I was pissed all year too...cuz I would see you at Putnam...and you wouldn't say hi when I said what's up. BTW....is anybody eles up for renaming Putnam to Petenam? Just a thought.

[​IMG]