1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diesel owners

Discussion in 'General' started by vosnick52, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

The one way I can tell is they call the truck a Duramax instead of what it really is, a Silverado or a Sierra (or other variant which uses them).

2. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Or Cummins, or Power Stroke or...

3. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

You are slow more ways than one but keep it up you are the majority now days. :rolleyes:

4. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

exactly :)

5. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure he was just backing up my statement with more examples of such. I don't claim to be the smartest person to walk the earth, but I sure have been around the business my whole life. Regardless of what you think I'm not a tree hugger, I just know trying to battle the government on something like that is a losing battle and it may not land on you personally but I know of people personally that have been fined exorbitant amount for removing aftertreatment systems. That and I don't see huge issues with them. Driving behind an old bomb of a car that has a carb on it will surely grab your attention on how clean cars run now a days. I don't think we all have to be California but it doesn't hurt to put a little effort forth. After all, its not about us, it's about generations decades down the road.

tony 340 likes this.