1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Democratic presidential nominee. Place your bet

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Fencer, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Right idea, wrong Democrat.

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I think they should have a potato sack race
    to choose the candidate. In the event of a
    tie, we go to sudden-death cornhole.

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

All yall positing unannounced candidates: aren't there some time constraints on getter placed on the ballot in certain states? I seem to recall that one of them was by the end of last month.

Assignment for the beeb: research this and report your findings. :D

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Delegates are pledged at the caucus/primary. Delegates won by candidates no longer in the race sit out the first ballot.

So yes, the likelihood of a contested nomination is pretty high.

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Primaries are for little people, my comment was the convention. You don't expect her to actually campaign do you.

6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Biden wins nomination, Picks Hildabeast as VP, then "has medical issues" that force him to step down and presto HildaBeast is coronated as QueenCunt to be..she then picks Stacey Abrams as running mate or Pete Bootiejudge.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Because the press and her staff has her under the delusion that she didn't actually lose and the third (fourth) time will be the time for her.

8. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Not Pelossi as Veep?

9. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

They will not bring the Hildabeast back into this. She is too damaged and they already know Donald will wipe the floor with her.

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I'm really pulling for Uncle Joe and Warren as his VP. Super-duper shit show imminent.

sharkattack likes this.
  11. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I’m not convinced. They still hang their hat on that damn electoral college costing them the election. There’s plenty that would still argue she should’ve won, and likely still think she could do it again. Isn’t that the reason Warren is already talking about wiping it out?

12. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

If they don't want to commit suicide they will.. she don't care what they want, it's her birthright damnit.

13. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

John "Liveshot" Kerry endorsed Biden. That settles everything.

14. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

I wouldn’t mind playing some “cornhole” with Tulsi...:Putter::Putter:

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

16. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

You assume they are rational :crackup:

Banditracer likes this.
  17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

She couldn't win an election outside of her turf. Her and her husband's baggage would become fair game and after that came out. winning in her own turf might become difficult.

Nope,

18. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

This is indicative of just how stupid the American left voters are....they're screwed and Dear God help us if any of their chosen candidates make it all the way next November.

I'll cast my vote for the Interviewer though.

19. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

Scary how fuckin stupid and divisive things are congratulations media job well done. Education system complicit as well

20. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Damn dude, you know rules don't apply to them.