1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dear concession counter lady

Discussion in 'General' started by Lawn Dart, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

:)Don't ask me what size bottle of water I want then, when I tell you, start arguing with me that a larger bottle is better because its only $.50 more. That makes me want to pull you over the counter and kick you. Take your $4.75 for a 20 oz. bottle and shove it up your butt.

Have a nice day.:)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2013
  2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Sometimes you can't even help difficult people save money.

3. I shouldn't need water from the gas station for another 17 years.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Should'a bought the larger water, mister difficult.

5. I stopped at a gas station on my way to Barber about 3-4 years ago to get gas. They had some of those big displays of cases of water inside the store. You know how they line the store with like 4-5 pallets with cases of water and then have them on sale.

Well, im standing there, with a case of water in my hand, and this 6', 280lb woman who is barefooted, drunk and high off her ass comes stumbling into the store, smelling like a walking tub of weed, Busch beer and armpits. And as I am standing there, she steps on my foot, bumps into me, almost knocks me over...and then tells ME to watch it. It was like this...

Redneck - "Watch it"
    Me - "Don't tell me to watch it, I was just standing here, you stumbled into me".
    Redneck - "Well hurry up, I want some water".
    Me - "Don't tell me to hurry up"
    Redneck - "Just move damnit"
    Me - "Don't fucking tell me to move, I will buy every one of these motherfuckers and you won't get SHIT".
    Redneck - "You wouldn't...."
    Me - "Watch me"
    Redneck - (turns to cashier) - "he can't do that can he?"
    Cashier - "Well ma'am, he was there first and there is no purchase limit".
    Me - "Ring 'em up....every damn one of them, ring 'em up".

She was mad as hell. Which made it even better :D. To top it off, this old man came in while she was still in there all pissy and was like "aww, I was hoping to get some of that" and I told him "Sir, where are you parked, you can have 2 of my cases" and carried some to his car for free. :D

An hour later, when I was still piss-anting water out to the truck, I was regretting it. But it was one of those times where I had done showed my ass, there was no way I could crawfish out of it.

When I got to the track, the people with me looked in bed of the truck full of cases of water and was like "Umm, I probably don't even want to know" and I was like "that isn't even half of it, look in the trailer". :crackup:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2018
  6. steve802cc

steve802cc Well-Known Member

This place is priceless.:crackup:

R/T Performance likes this.
  7. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

8. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

^that day was friggin hilarious lol. Ihad to help you move it to get to your stuff lol.

On the original topic, upselling bugs the crap outta me even though I know why they do it.

"You know for only a dollar more you can get two!".. but I only wanted one. If I had wanted two, id have two in my hand already

9. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

Dude... that's effing priceless. :crackup:

10. Vstate60

Vstate60 Jaspon&Armas, PA

Dude. You are my hero.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Good news Dart. You have just been eclipsed on the difficult scale.

12. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

We were all at the track like "wtf is taking him so damn long? I hope he's alright. He should have been back like an hour ago..."

Last edited: Jul 12, 2013
    Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  13. Chaotic, that's a great story. :beer: That has to be right up there in BBS lore with shipping a bunch of pennies. :D

14. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Yup. :crackup:

Dart, Broome, it must really suck to be you guys. :D

[​IMG]

15. Rico888

Rico888 Well-Known Member

That story will rank with the best of em Mr. Broome.... :crackup: :crackup:

16. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member

That so sounds like something I would do, right before sleeping on the couch for a week.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

OK, that was as good as any old-school BBS stories. I'm talking dog-food-shopping-in-a-Miata worthy.
    :crackup:

18. povol

povol Well-Known Member

Classic !!!

Fonda Dix likes this.
  19. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

This should answer the question for some people of " What would you do if you won the lottery?" :D

20. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Broome....:bow:

LD......:rolleyes:

:D