1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daytona fatality

Discussion in 'General' started by melissa, Oct 18, 2003.

1. melissa

melissa Sir

2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

RIP Brian

Man, I'm just sick.I talked him him all the time on the board.
    God Speed man:( :(

3. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

damn. he was always so enthusiastic. why/how does it manage to hurt when riders/racers that we don't know personally leave us?

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Words can't describe how I feel. I'm just leveled.

My condolences to his entire family.

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

God Speed.... So sorry to hear of another fatality this year.

6. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

7. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

Words cannont explain how I feel right now. I never new the guy but read his reports on here and the ccs board. Im numb. This doesnt feel like such a fun hobby right now.

8. RevHighJak

RevHighJak Now that's funny!

Godspeed.

9. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

May God rest him and comfort his family.

10. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Don't know what to say. I did not know him except from here and a couple of other forums I was on. He was out there living his dream. I know what it is like to loose a friend to racing, I lost one at Tally this year. My heart goes out to his family and friends.

11. Kendall

Kendall Well-Known Member

I don't know what to say....I really enjoyed his excitment for the sport that he showed in his articles. I will pray for his family and friends.

Godspeed.

12. freeride88

freeride88 Hooligan

This is horrible. I never met him but I felt like I knew him because of his writings here and in RRW. I'll be praying for him and his family. What a loss.

R.I.P. brother.

13. bilet69

bilet69 Well-Known Member

sorry and my hopes and wishes are for his family now.......

14. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Sad to hear about Brain/MightyDuc. He was always so enthused about racing and getting to Daytona.

It's been a hard year for racers.

Godspeed

David

15. twg

twg Well-Known Member

My deepest and most sincere sympathy go to him and his family. Another tragic loss.:(

16. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

:( I hate times like this. Never know whether to be sad, angry, feel comforted in the fact that someone died doing something they love. I'm sad to hear the news and my thoughts go out to his family and friends. May you find strength during this time.

Godspeed.

17. banzai

banzai Well-Known Member

I don't think Daytona are safe for bike racing ! It's seem every year some one got hurt bad or kill !This is one track that I would not race on ! God SPEED..........

18. 418

418 Expert #59

I am truly lost for words.

R.I.P.

I will pray for his wife and family.

19. WERA522

WERA522 Lost

20. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

I never met Bryan personally but we talked alot on the BBS and via e-mail. I too was shocked to read about his passing on RRW.com and my thoughts and prayers are definitely with him and his family. I know he was married but I can't remember if he had any children. :(

This is truly a sad day and I am sorry for the loss of a fellow racer.

LAR - Personally I believe we should take comfort in the fact that he died doing something he loved. I know I would rather go that way than suffering a long term illness. Doesn't change the fact that it sucks but at least he's in a better place now. :)