1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Damn, we're coming up on

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Dec 8, 2020.

1. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Thanks for the remembery.
    Craig Breckon, a well known figure from Grand Rapids who celebrated vintage motorcycles. We had lots of fun back in the day ... Road Racing in many places, including Steamboat Springs, with Doug Pedrick (RIP), camping on the river, Elk Pasta parties, and some shared laughs in the work shed, with (among others) Lyle Lovett.
    The 1800's farm house (with a coal burning stove!) in Milner ...

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not sure why that matters but never got into fantasy stuff like that.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oddly enough it was Craigs brother Rick and his wife Lynne who ran it out of their shop in Orlando.

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

We need another Duranni Magnesium Wheelpocalypse to get us across the finish line methinks.

Phl218 likes this.
  5. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

Has anyone heard from Craig? The last time I saw him he was pretty banged up from a dirt track crash. I remember the time he got in trouble at Daytona for saying something wildly inappropriate over the PA. :crackup:

6. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Last time I saw him was at the Barber Festival in 2016, he got thrown out for saying something inappropriate to a couple of sidecar passengers. He'd already been warned about it in the past and IIRC a year or two before he'd been suspended for getting in a fight with Andrew Cowell at the same track. I think he raced again either last summer or the year before at one of the northern tracks with AHRMA.

7. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

That sounds about right. My last race was in 2015, so I lost track of everyone after that.

8. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Good question. I know Dave referenced a couple between he and Papa. Nothing more than being part of the cool kids club I guess.

9. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I hated that thread.

The BBS glory days were back when it was fun watching guys blister each other. Tex and Brad going at it was always classic. I guess back when more of the BBS actually raced.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Well there was the Cannoli and lever free zones but those were virtual virtual.

11. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

Bro, Do you even wagyu?

pickled egg likes this.
  12. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

I always Wagyu! I use the best oil and pan fry it on my way to large for humans wrist watch based on the heat from my McLaren/Hummer/Lambo exhausts.
    Duh.

Wingnut likes this.
  13. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

I see nothing.

14. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Pretty sure you can still access it with a URL. There's just no visible link to us lowly troglodytes. Then again, I'm often wrong so this is probably no different.

15. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Funny thing is that there's so much pent up demand for dungeness crabs, you could do 29k in an hour.....then shut it back down to bring pissed off to a hard boil.

16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I mean really there only 1 logical answer/solution to this......

Re-open the Dungeon :crackup:

Gorilla George likes this.
  17. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Yup, open that one up again. Bro Chuck and I have some unfinished posts for that one. Hampsters anyone?

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The Dungeon is what I referenced.

19. Every single one of my posts is pure quality. :D

cha0s#242 likes this.
  20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Sure they are, Simple Jack, sure they are. :D