1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Damn, we're coming up on

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Stupid BBS truism: The BBS is coming up on 5 Million posts on it. Under 29K to go.

I remember when we hit 1 Million. :crackup:

You can go back to Skanks, that fake Tyson fight and whatever else is going on today. :D

2. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Sure goes up slower when Broome is inconsistent in his post-whoring :Poke:

Gorilla George likes this.
  3. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

4. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

You need to offer a prize for post five million. We can get there before the sun goes down.

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Is this counting the D or without it?

6. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Bring back "The Sheik" and "He who shall not be named"

Or just start (another) oil thread.

cha0s#242 and Ducti89 like this.
  7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Open the dungeon back up and there’ll be an inexplicable 300k extra posts... :D

ducnut, Wingnut, Phl218 and 1 other person like this.
  8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The Dungeon and all the posts still exist, certain people just can't see it anymore.

I talk to Papa and Sean there all the time. It's an awesome place now. Bad jokes, stupid shit and tons of laughs.

I'd tell you more but that'd be just nothing more then trenching your lawn with my Camaro after already toilet papering your house and watching you put out the flaming bag of poo with your boots.

Shenanigans likes this.
  9. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

when did this whole thing start anyway? i think i found it in 02 or 03

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm not 100%. I checked it out for maybe a year before I signed up in 2001 or so. Very End of the 90's would be a safe bet.

11. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

1998 IIRC was the very, very first. I was in college when I signed up. I was member 4. When it moved to a different platform, we all had to re-register and lost our posts and usernames. I was WERA 16, then Village Idiot, and I've been hyperdyne since 04.

BigBird likes this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah 98 is what I remember.

13. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

It was the once legendary classifieds that brought me here, but it's the sometimes motorcycle related banter between like minded loons that keeps me here.

Math ain't your forte is it? :D

zertrider, evakat and Phl218 like this.
  14. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

I think there was a separate WERA Vintage forum at the beginning, too. Probably lost to the sands of time. I remember joining here when that one petered out? I don't remember. I was drinking a LOT of Guinness at the time.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah when the Breckons ran WERA Vintage they may have had their own. Can't really remember.

16. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I've always wondered about the Super Secret BBS pages only the illuminati are privy to.

tl1098 likes this.
  17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Which ones? There are a bunch between the BBS pages that 13x uses and the ones I've set up and shut back down over the years. Got one for people I'm directly friends with, more a group email type of thing really.

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

they're probably enjoying the remnants of the Bad Teachers Thread. With virtual school, not too many teachers getting in trouble.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Meh, easier to find better looking women on the internet than to find that thread.

20. BigBird

BigBird blah

the difference is...those were actual teachers :crackup:

t500racer likes this.