1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom Motocycle Paint + Race Bodywork

Discussion in 'Other' started by D-Swens, Jul 25, 2008.

1. abraham kelsey

abraham kelsey New Member

Pimp my ride

Hi guys,

I was in a motorcycle accident a few weeks ago and my bike was totally scratched, ouch! I don't want to get it painted by local repair shops here because I wanted to pimp it myself. I am going with a flame design with red and yellow colors. I know a bit of design but my problem is how to go about it. Could you suggest a good spray paint brand that will last for a long time and could withstand severe weather conditions like heat and cold? I am living in a tropical country so when it gets hot it burns, and when it gets cold it freezes. Your feedback is highly appreciated. Thanks =)

Abraham Kelsey
    Vitamix | Vita mix 5200 reviews | Vitamix Recipes

2. anupe

anupe Searching for consistency

Sorry to hear about your first post

Abraham -

Welcome to the WERA BBS. I hope you enjoy your time here and find the forum to serve you and that you serve the forum in return.

Unfortunately, you have made an honest mistake in that you posted your request for assistance in another individuals "Services for Sale" thread.

This thread is dedicated to those who are looking for or are need of having a custom paint job done. The very talented Andrew Swenson of Andrew Sewnson Designs is the Original Poster of this thread. Knowing Andrew he is not going to be upset with your honest mistake. However, you may want to shoot Andrew a PM as he might lend you some assistance given the proper amount of gratitude and respect is shown to him.:up:

Ok, BBSer's flame on:Pop:

PS. Take it easy on Abraham. He just joined and this was his first post. Damn, first impressions they can make or break you!

3. upnadam

upnadam Fast x .5

^Classic.

4. Bearsfirehawk

Bearsfirehawk Well-Known Member

How much to make this

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Look like this except I dont need the tail plates just solid yellow and blue.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I will provide new stickers just need the plastics fixed and painted. No tank. Shipped to 11756 when finished.

5. benny6d9

benny6d9 Well-Known Member

sick work!! definetly will be using u on my next set!!

6. D-Swens

D-Swens sniffin paint fumes

Really excited for this one, really cool colors to work with, and that bike has pretty sexy lines...I think this one is going to awesome, thanks a lot:up:

7. D-Swens

PM sent...hopefully I can help, thanks:up:

Thanks a lot, ...lemme know when you're ready.:beer:

8. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Crush up some vitamix put it in a bucket of water and wash your damaged machine, the VM will magically fix it!

9. dubguy85

dubguy85 Well-Known Member

D- Swens... Please respond to my PM

10. D-Swens

You've got mail dude...

11. D-Swens

An R6 that went out a few weeks ago...cruzel was the sticker pimp on this one...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. D-Swens

A new SV to be tearing up the WERA grid soon...:D

Can't wait to see this one mounted up, in action.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. D-Swens

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

14. D-Swens

Some Honda power just finished up with a really trick House of Kolor Orange Pearl...this stuff looks *bling* in the sun...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. D-Swens

Just an FYI, I can still offer you 20% discounts on all Sharkskinz bodywork orders placed before the end of the day on MONDAY 11/15. This is a great opportunity to save a few hundred $$ on the BEST bodywork in the industry. The sales does actually end on Monday, and after that I will still do my best to extend great pricing to all clients, but it might not be able to be quite at 20% (depends on the manufacturer at that point).

16. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

That Honda bodywork that you just posted is SICK!!!!

17. joeyb

joeyb Well-Known Member

Dude, WTF is up with the checkered pattern on the bottom....looks mighty familiar :tut::Poke::D

18. D-Swens

Yeah you're going so fast these days, I'm surprised he could even see your bike to want to copy it:D

19. abraham kelsey

abraham kelsey New Member

No offense meant. Just wanted to share my mishap. No need to make fun of it. Thanks for the comments though

20. D-Swens

Thanks a lot dude, can't wait to see the bike put together...

No worries dude, Anupe summed it up pretty well...