1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creative punishments

Discussion in 'General' started by backcountryme, Sep 23, 2018.

1. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

My dad did that to us. Absolutely humiliating for 4 girls not to have a bedroom door. And he nailed the windows shut when he tired of us crawling out them.

2. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

That's not so bad. After I had taken everything that I could think of, I took her room away from her. Put a pad lock on it, gave her one blanket and told her that her new room was on the hardwood floor in the hall. She would have loved a room without a door.

3. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

When my daughter was about 4-5, we put her favorite stuffed animal in "time out." It was in plain sight but out of reach for either her or mom, so I was the guy in charge of releasing the stuffy. We had to do it exactly twice before she understood that we were serious.

She's 13 (almost 14) and still has that stuffy, and still has memories of losing TaoTao for a day or two.

No creative punishments for me when I was a kid. Typical Catholic guilt an demeaning comments from mom, absence by dad. We're getting better for sure. Funny how age changes the color on memories.

4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Damn whippersnappers outsmart their parents sometimes:

[​IMG]

5. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

"911 - what is your emergency?"

"My car was stolen."

:D

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

7. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

I don't care what you say. That right there is some funny shit.

8. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.