1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crazy jig's un-employed everything must go sale!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by jigmoore, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

True... But either through unemployment or disability, we end up paying anyway. Costs me more to litigate than it does to pay the stinking benefit. As a bonus I have New Jersey trying to be New York. Therefore I have 2 states with nearly the same disability plan. Don't even get me started on California and their Family leave..

How come if an attorney's office moves closer to Park, it automatically earns them an extra $200 per billable hour? And I thought Uncle Same was bad :D

2. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

It's the legion of donkeys :D

3. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

well just got off the phone with the vp of mfg. he says he's not going to give me 3 months severance...but will give me something.

in the conversation we both confirmed what a dickhead the other is.

4. zbunny

zbunny Well-Known Member

Jig

Try to stay positive and good luck with your new endeavor.

Also, if anyone is looking for an industrial/commercial computer/electronics sales/marketing person, let me know- I need a job, too.

Take care

Michelle

5. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Hey Jig, you can always be my photo biotch! Just kidding, hope it all works out for you.

6. shill00

shill00 Well-Known Member

What kind of boat...???? :D

7. Hyperdyne

Keep in mind that any type of severance is a good thing. It would be wise to get it in writing though as it seems they may not hold their word quite well.

8. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

That was good, but you and Mongo can both go to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My co-worker down the hall is sure that I'm insane b/c of the laughing and coughing.

9. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

I'm across the street from a 150 year old park, but I'll cut you a deal on an hourly rate.

10. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

Um, you ARE insane.

Hey Jig, how much for the RV and can you post pics of it?? (hi honey ;) )

11. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

1987 18ft sylvan 4cyl i/o....bowrider/skiboat you wanna try it out? go get yer suit.....awww....i'll be nice and not even require the suit.

12. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

thanks....i'm positively happy i'm not at work right now!!!

13. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

the only writing i'm waiting on is the writing on a check. since he basically told me no to the 3 months....and i felt that he had the upper hand....and he offered to do something....i didn't ask for anything in writing. he said he would get back with me later this week.

i'm thinking he'll offer 3 weeks. i'll probably accept that.

registered for unemployment today.....yeeeehawwww! that paperwork is like taxes...pisses me off every time i TRY to read through it and figure it out. in trying to overexplain everything, they add confusion and contradiction.

14. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

hey baby.

here's a pic. if you vultures are serious about buying any of this stuff...i'll post seperate threads in the classifieds for each of the things. but NO PICKING AT MY FLESH UNTIL YOU'VE CONFIRMED I'M DEAD!!!

$21K

[​IMG]

15. R Hood

R Hood Go NG Bulldogs

Hey Jig, don't forget that you'll owe income tax on any unenjoyment money you receive.:down:

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

But selling plasma is tax free.

17. Hyperdyne

Most states have the application set up now where you can have the taxes deducted from your unemployment check. Just be sure to mark the box that says "Do you wish to have taxes deducted from your benefit check". You will still receive a W2 for it at years end.

18. zbunny

zbunny Well-Known Member

We're in Michigan- the unemployment amount is not enough to worry about taxes, but, they will withold if you wish.

Michelle

19. shill00

shill00 Well-Known Member

That's a good way to make $$, people would pay for me to put clothes back on!!!! Thanks but nevermind, we already have a ski boat. Want a pontoon....

You could go to the spank bank and sell sperm.

20. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg