1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crazy jig's un-employed everything must go sale!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by jigmoore, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Jig, get on the bandwagon - write Nancy Pelosi and blame it on Alberto Gonzales. :up:

2. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

Well the "hi honey" was more for Don in case he happened to catch me asking about an RV. ;)

That there's a nice looking RV. Can you e-mail me or PM me the details on it? Got any pics of the inside? What kind of motor? How many miles, etc. etc.

3. racer919

racer919 Still slow...

If you max out your unemployment, the tax on it will be about $400 bucks. Unfortunately, I learned all about this last year, which is why I didn't race in 2006.

If you are going to withhold, you have to chose up front. Once you file your first claim, you can't change it for 1 year from that date.

4. racer919

racer919 Still slow...

Jig,

I can empathize with you. It happened to me in 2003 and in 2006. And dispite being a two time loser, I'm still working in Tier 1 automotive. Unfortunately (as you are no doubt becoming aware), very few industries are doing well in W. Mich. It isn't just automotive.

One thing I have learned in my previous tribulations (and has already been mentioned several times) is that everything happens for a reason.

It sounds like you already have a good plan B in place. Good luck on getting that off the ground.

5. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

if i spent more (read: any) time in the dungeon....i would probably get that.

6. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Jig..You can get a job on a fishing boat as a master-baiter:D or at the local wood company putting condoms on termites so they don't f@ck up the wood:p

7. MrWheeler

MrWheeler Well-Known Member

That's a no-no interview question! You discriminating based on age?

Jigmoore, just sue Over-ReActor and live off the proceeds for a while. :up: :D

8. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

sueing is for suzies.

9. Gmaniac

Gmaniac Well-Known Member

Jig, I think you got bitten by office politics. You performed well, expressed your expectations of fairness and doing things right, and didn't kiss enough ass. Unfortunately, that's a recipe for dismissal in too much of corporate america.

10. Spicoli

Spicoli Cannoli Owned

Bump, just in case this post was overlooked... :D

11. MrWheeler

MrWheeler Well-Known Member

Sarcasm isn't for jigmoores.

12. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

13. slaw0002

slaw0002 Not as fat !!!!!!!

I dont see the r1 or the honda Generator !!!

14. nikponcherello

nikponcherello EX #688

good luck

blessing in disguise man.

I hate hate hate my fgging job in the auto industry.

15. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

Leave it to Siskel and Ebert to shutdown the dungeon. :)

16. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Jig, we're moving to clinical human trials with our research on a potential miracle drug Transcripdafuktase.

Please apply at the latrine, third floor Dodge Hall, Oakland University. Many single (and less-than-single) college girls available for part-time "positions."

17. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

there's three people talking about the r1....so i'm seeing where that one goes.

i'm keeping the generator. gonna put a megaphone on it to give that thing some BARK!!

18. slaw0002

slaw0002 Not as fat !!!!!!!

I think my super quiet generator took a crap !!

19. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

there you go.....have a nice loud one like Slaw

20. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

it's right here....just finished with the stickers...

[​IMG]

but i can't sell it....i already have the shocker sticker on it!!!

[​IMG]