1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Craziest LEGAL thing you’ve done...

Discussion in 'General' started by sharkattack, Jan 2, 2020.

1. kangasj

kangasj Banned

That's such a loaded question. You might as well say "How many did you bang in the same day."

2. NickyZ

NickyZ Well-Known Member

Rode a bull once. Might be the wildest legal thing I've signed up for. Couldn't imagine just sitting in the arena, waiting for the bull to choose who to go after first. Tip of the hat to you.

Almost drove up to the rodeo a couple of Saturdays ago when my wife had the kids and I had a free night.

3. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Drank a Corona without a lime. Almost as crazy as ripping tags off of a mattress but the jury is still out if that is actually legal or not.

jrsamples likes this.
  4. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

My best friend has beaten a few murder charges. Does that count?

Gino230 likes this.
  5. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I rode my motorbike into Chechnya and Dagestan. Legal but even the border cops thought I was nuts.

Boman Forklift and Phl218 like this.
  6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

a few?

Quicktoy likes this.
  7. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Ahem, punching someone is illegal. Just sayin'.

Phl218 and Quicktoy like this.
  8. Quicktoy

6 or 7 I think lol.

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I was a bull sitter in high school/late teens up until I joined the navy. Put the kibosh on that hobby. I wasn't at all good at it, very much the wrong build at 6'2" and 135#.:D My father figure uncle was a pretty good bull rider on the local circuit in Louisiana in the early 70s...I wanted so much to be just like him. Miss that SOB... :(

High point of my career was making the buzzer on a bull that had once bucked off Larry Mahan when he was a much younger bull.

As for bull poker, there's absolutely no skill involved in it. It is fascinating, though. Most of the folks here have experienced the impact of going suddenly stationary after moving very fast... it is somehow very different when you go from stationary to moving very fast. I've never had that hard of an impact before or since.

Yzasserina likes this.
  10. Quicktoy

Mine would probably be flying a 1970s Cessna 172 into a level 5 thunderstorm off Savannah Ga at 1 am and went failed pitot static system and failed cabin lights a week after getting my instrument rating 20 years ago.

11. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Me 17, mom's friend 45, her kitchen. Sure wish I could do that again. That woman was an animal. I'm sure it was legal then, judge be like, "high five!"
    Pretty sure they were correct.

Gino230, kangasj and sharkattack like this.
  12. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Repel from a helicopter

13. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

The laws are different in French Land. :rolleyes:

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Stupidest would be going sky diving. I'm afraid of heights and figured it might cure that. Went through the classes in order to do a solo jump (without some dude strapped to my back).

I jumped out and SPLAT, hit the ground and died!

Nah, jumped out and luckily I had taken a giant dump that morning and peed before getting into the plane because everything would have been shooting out of my dick and poo hole.

Never do that again.

Phl218 likes this.
  15. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

400 miles off the coast of Georgia is an US Navy sub op area. I went waterskiing.

Phl218 and auminer like this.
  16. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

130+ mph on the water in a 19ft boat. Have to pilot the boat not drive it lol.

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Finally, my presence is wearing off on this place. :crackup:

18. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Ohhh...just thought of a real one....Left San Diego, drove south, parked in the parking area at the border, walked across and bypassed the cabs and walked to Revolution Avenue. Somehow missed Revolution Avenue and ended up quite a few blocks past. Got a lot of real interesting looks. Wife had diamonds and jewelry on and carrying a nice purse. Realized we went too far when shit was looking really seedy and we made our way back to Revolution without thinking much of it. Told one of the shopkeepers where we were and he said 'And you're here to talk about it? You crazy gringo...even I don't go there'.

19. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Now we're talkin' crazy.

R1M370 likes this.
  20. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Invited my wife's recently divorced lady friend that was bi-curious over for a pool party and a lot of shots.

Fun night

Phl218, Banditracer and Newyork like this.