1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

You made a political post. You will soon be banned unless you very quickly change your post...

Quicktoy likes this.
  2. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

He bit. You didn't.

3. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

there was nothing political about my post it’s facts

didn’t know a bunch of grown ass men couldn’t read a paragraph not piss themselves, unless there’s some other “rule” I don’t know about

Quicktoy likes this.
  4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Pretty sure no one missed you last time you left.

Doubt you’ll be missed after you’re ushered out the door.

5. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I was just pointing it out. I would agree. We, as mostly friends, should be able to sling crap at each other in the dungeon. But, not my call.

6. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

So what I got from the hottie in the video was that people who came in without it, got it.
    In with a stroke, out with the Chy-na virus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I actually thought that was just a screencap of a Youtube video up there :D :D

8. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Sorry too busy building my 20’s life up to where I want it to post here, that’s why I “left”. Now I’m back cause racing is one of the nice parts of my life now. Take your 50-year-old butt hurt elsewhere, the way you wrote that is almost like I give a shit about your collective ass.

I literally made one post stating what I think was happening through this whole thing and everyone’s on me about it even though it wasn’t directed at anybody specifically. For a bunch of I’m a hard ass that races bikes there’s a lot of pansies around here

9. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

There is a rule and its well known. Not that your among like minded people for the most part, but unzipping your pants and waving your wedding vegetables around here with the “grown ass men” part will not yield the results you want.

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Well, to be fair to the pansies, they aren't chewing your ass out because they are offended. They're simply pointing out to you that politically (even remotely so) themed content is not allowed outside of the Dungeon, and the Dungeon is no longer, ergo political commentary is now frowned up anywhere on the site.

Hence its simply the rules of the website.

FrancisA likes this.
  11. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

The only person on unzipping their wedding vegetables is everyone getting pissed that I made a comment that wasn’t directed at anybody specifically, from what I see at least I have wedding vegetables. If there are known rules then aware me on the rules and move on, not everybody spends all day and night on here.

12. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

now I understand, thank you for explaining in one single sentence what others have failed to do on multiple posts. I appreciate it, now I understand and I will follow the rules

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

My butthurt? Dude, you spend far too much time projecting your insecurities around.

And learn the rules, you fucking idtio. No one is butthurt, you’ve been given ample (and undeserved, apparently) warning about your breaking the rules, and instead of seeking clarification or even showing a slight bit of contrition, you’re gonna double down on your insecure posturing.

Thanks for being the latest sacrificial lamb. We’ve needed some entertainment, and your demise fills the void.

14. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

One guy up there explained the rule very kindly in one single sentence. The only thing insecure is you considering you got into your little advertising debate in the other thread and you got flamed for being an idiot and it seems like you’re still mad. anyways back to the thread topic, go project somewhere else... at least one of us provides entertainment

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

FrancisA likes this.
  16. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Appreciate it, what’s interesting though is I’ve been reading the last 20 pages or so and there’s a lot of “political” conversation with people explaining why masks are stupid and what not, others quoting CNN as trash etc. so my question is what am I missing? I don’t want to respond to or elaborate on something and break the rules.

A lot of good conversation

17. 418

418 Expert #59

Eye opening?

Some of us knew this bullshit was being perpetuated towards another agenda all along. ;)

Phl218 and G 97 like this.
  18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Fear not, InstTech is on the bubble for the video outside the video thread. As quite a few of us learned recently, you and others may not be immune to an involuntary vacation.

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Son, your imagination is only exceeded by your insecurity. It’s a pleasure to watch you twist in the wind, projecting your frustrations through pathetic attacks. It’s delightful, truly.

Any more creepy old guys using your girlfriend’s oversized ass for a screen saver?

20. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

well your post is incorrect (again) considering she was everyone’s girlfriend so I can’t really call her mine, not that I’d want to after some of the shit I found out later on... I could bring that thread back to life but meh... life goes on, let others ruin their own.

Back to thread, if you want to keep arguing I can but I fear your arthritis might get in the way on that sticky keyboard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.