1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Thank you.

2. Phl218

Phl218 .

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Is the science still telling us that we are all dead?

FrancisA likes this.
  4. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

We’re not dead but research indicates that all of the horses are. And tender.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You just don't know it yet.

G 97 likes this.
  6. G 97

G 97 Garth

I get closer each day though. LOL.

7. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

Following...

8. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

One issue with your last sentence (80 year olds) is that mine and some friends' elder parents are not staying put. They have lived through too much to "worry" about the 'flu. I think some know what I'm talking about here. :)

9. Poop

Poop solid today

duh i was involved with that cortez girl which means ive been everywhere

Phl218 likes this.
  10. Phl218

Phl218 .

thats a shitty thing to say.

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

12. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Have you guys seen the video of the nurse from that Elmhurst Hospital "epicenter" in NYC who captured undercover audio and some video footage a couple weeks ago. It's eye opening and shameful.

14. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

No. What's the link?

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Check the Yootoobz thread....I met up with a buddy of mine over the weekend at a BBQ whose a respiratory therapist who I hadn't seen since last summer. I'm like you must've been having and interesting last few months. He echo'd the sentiments that were expressed by this nurse in the video.

16. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

Same chick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

18. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Haven’t read any of this thread but I’m gonna assume we’re all aware of this Covid stuff is complete bullshit because the only way to US could be attacked was economically and considering our media is owned by foreign agents they created mass hysteria here and shut the economy down and then hospitals said hey why not make profit off this and they blew it up and blamed absolutely everything on this bullshit virus to profiteer and here we are wearing masks like fucking retards for something that’s not even real all the while having our rights taken away one by one with this - again - bullshit virus being used as the excuse

Quicktoy likes this.
  19. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Be careful. Your superbike post is in a supersport forum. See @Phl218 signature for that discussion.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  20. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Wat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.