1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Yeah and they said they looked for lesions and any other abnormalities on the MRI. She doesn't seem to any physical problems.

2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Yeah, I told my wife that last night, have let her see Gunner. Thanks for the thought.

3. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to read that. :(

I wish you and your family all the best. Hang in there!

4. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Fairing just fine, not worried, even though I turn 60 this week. Wife is a nurse taking care of patients in ICU, she's only worried about her father who isn't all that healthy and goes out on errands every day. I told him yesterday he was going to get the virus and die from it instead of cancer, because he's sure he's going to die of cancer. He told me he wouldn't get it, that he's immune.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
    Phl218 likes this.
  5. Scott S.

Scott S. Well-Known Member

I'm not an economist but was wondering if a freeze on prices and interest rates would be something positive at this point

Quicktoy likes this.
  6. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

That's both scary and good at the same time. Could very well be that she needs a couple good days of relaxed down time to start to turn around. I really hope so.

7. mattology

mattology Well-Known Member

confirmed a testing appointment for thursday in tampa. they didn't want to give me one because i am not old enough (38) to warrant the risk even though they said over the phone there's a very good chance i have it.

but when i said i have to travel to new york to fix a power plant and will be around many workers age 50 and over they changed their tune.

couple weeks ago
    worst body pain ever
    103 fever for about a week

a week after the fever broke
    lots of sniffles, runny nose, coughing

a week to 10 days after that
    started feeling like every few minutes i need to take a deep breath, still coughing (drier sounding now, like a 50 year old denny's waitress at 3am who has smoked all her life) , still lots of mucus runny nose

today, a week later
    very very minor chest pain, still feel like i need a deep breath every 20 breaths or so, still congested, fatigue sets in sooner than later, at the track i was getting more fatigued than usual

i had mers in 2015 so maybe my antibodies from that are helping me fight it easier

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

9. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Maybe they need to update that index since it is from Feb 12. :Poke:

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yes because it absolutely has zero relevance with the discussion at hand.
    Don’t you have more questions that you can’t answer to get to?
    Superstar :crackup:

969 likes this.
  11. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I answered your question. Too bad you can't find it.

"absolutely zero". Worth quoting since it was you that brought absolutes into the discussion of the comic.
    Stick to growing corn, man.

12. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

13. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

G and dsapsis, you two should just fuck and get it over with.

969, Quicktoy, auminer and 1 other person like this.
  14. joec

joec brace yourself

Gotta love that. Hard ass survived the Nazis, Korea, Vietnam, 911, Kennedy, he's like screw it. If I'm going out, I'm going out.

15. joec

joec brace yourself

So, I just heard my aunt was supposed to go to obermagua Germany to see the passion of Christ play there in a week or so. It's been done every 10 years from the 1300s.. This is the 42nd one. Apparently they had prayed to God during the plague that if he spared the town they would put on this production every 10 years.. I guess God has backed out of his end of the deal. It's been postponed until next year.

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

covid19 deathrate as of 3.24.20.jpg

Okay, experts, what's the mortality rate of this virus as determined by these red bars?

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Between .4 and 10%

18. In Your Corner

There's a lot of irony there.

joec likes this.
  19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Irrelevant, it’s outdated.

20. In Your Corner

Do you realize how many of those Italians would still be alive if they had just loaded them in buses and
    driven them all to Germany?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.