1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could all be fixed with a simple philosophy...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Super Dave, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Thanks. Started to read about it. But I'll wait until after hour to digest it better.

2. charles

charles The Transporter

I'll go along with whatever you guys decide upon, as long as I get to have large caliber belt-fed weapons, several nuclear devices, and flamethrowers.

3. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

and grenades:up:

sup Charles?

4. charles

charles The Transporter

Sure, grenades, it makes sense...:D

nothin' going on really, just staggered by seeing Mongo drinkin' a Pina Colada...his hair was perfect!

5. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

:eek:
    Mongo with a FOO-FOO DRINK?:(

That's sad.

6. charles

charles The Transporter

Maybe...but the word is, you mess with him, he'll rip your lungs out...

By the way, where is this "simple philosophy" ???

7. RobertoRolfo

RobertoRolfo Banned

Wow, it is kind of hard to discuss/debate anything when your arguments have zero logic or common sense. They are barely coherent.

Yep, people have responsibility for themselves, but what happens when they suffer due to some factor OUT OF THEIR CONTROL.

This is really what you don't get. This is your big stumbling block. The world is a big, complicated, crazy place. Nothing is as easy as you make it out to be. Maybe in your one horse town things seem simple and clear enough, but that doesn't hold true everywhere else.

They are breeding like mindless rabbits in Asia, and sooner or later that shit is gonna be a huge problem.

But yeah, why pay taxes? Well because some things shouldn't be run by private companies, and so they must be paid for. Police is the most obvious example, but I can see how you might even struggle with that one.

And you and Mr. Hawk over there should read that link I posted. Clinton not only balanced the budget and started paying off debt, he left a budget in place that would have had us nearly debt free at this current time. Bush fucked that up. Plain and simple... and that is a huge fuckup. And yeah, Super Dave, no debt means lower taxes for you. Wouldn't you like that?

8. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Hey buddy, discussions would further if you did not assume everyone else is an idiot.

Who the fuck is saying that Clinton did not balance the budget. Who the fuck is saying that Bush was not fiscally irresponsible.

Question is why are we following with the fuck ups. Why must we continue to spend like the idiot before us.

For all the bad Bush did here and overseas we seem to be following the exact friggin' game plan.

I can give a crap about lower taxes. I care more about less about free-loader, every society will have its share of social systems. We need to start addressing fairness. A progressive tax no matter what you tell yourself, is not fair.

Give me a tax across the board and you won't hear me complain. Same for everyone. You don't like how much you take home, improve your ability to make more. No one should be punished for making more.

I've followed your link. Stop hiding behind it. Answer the questions.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
  9. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

I understand Dave just fine. Perhaps it is *you* that has an issue with comprehension.

10. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Someone kick him in the nuts, quick!:D

11. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Scotth? Is that you? Damn, I hardly recognized ya.

(The condescending, sarcastic posts gave ya away though.) :up:

12. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

At least a pupil.

13. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Only if scotth also lost a significant portion of his vocabulary. :Poke:

14. RobertoRolfo

RobertoRolfo Banned

Cuban republicans... gotta love em. Almost as much as female republicans and black republicans.

Anywho, I'm no Obama fan. Didn't vote for the guy. Think he is full of shit (and knew he was in 2008).... BUT, when he took office things were already fucked up beyond all... He hasn't handled it well, true, but it was one huge fucking mess that he had to get behind the wheel of.

So yeah, you can call Obama weak and I won't disagree. But that doesn't change the fact that the problem was caused by Bush, the morons who voted for him, the Republican party and their flawed economic policies/philosophies.

You told me to "answer the questions" yet your entire post contains a grand total of ZERO questions marks. So tell me now, what kind of assumptions am I supposed to make about your logic?

15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Yea almost as amusing as white democrats pretending to 'care' about the poor and the plight of black and hispanic ppl.

16. CMMFL

CMMFL Well-Known Member

I DO love Cuban Republicans, female republicans and black republicans. Didn't know that was a problem. :D

17. charles

charles The Transporter

Well I care about all Americans, no matter who they are or pretend to be. My primary goal in this new 'simple philosophy' thing here you people are trying to set up is this: I must receive an adequate supply of belt-fed weapons and the prerequisite tactical nuclear devices (I only need a few smaller ones), a year's supply of grenades, and two functional flamethrowers. No funky surplus or foreign made imitations. This gear is needed to insure people's willingness to work together.

18. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

19. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I am sorry but I think Obama has been given an opportunity to be remember. It is still there but he must forget. He can begin to be great until he stops remembering.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:confused: