1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cortez?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rob P, Dec 17, 2016.

1. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Oh I also picked up a pencil for the first time since I was 17....

Attached Files:

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Boy you better pick up a law book! The Man can't keep Cortez down.

3. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

4. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

You can't begin to comprehend true solitary confinement. Not this self inflicted beeb voluntary stuff.
    Speaking from 10 years of experience as a correctional officer in Maryland, in medium and maximum security prisons, to include the "outdated" super maximum prison that has been turned over to the feds to hold their detainees here in Maryland.

As I've indicated in other threads on this topic before, Oz is the most realistic prison show that I've seen.

The MSNBC lockup shows always baffled me because Ive never understood how an inmate could/would freely tell/explain prison culture and not be killed or maimed. Snitches get stitches is valid way of life to the prison culture.

5. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Good luck

6. ped

ped Banned

What is your malfunction, you fat barrel of monkey spunk?

7. kangasj

kangasj Banned

8. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

Wow, nice work. Stay positive...

9. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

That's just what they could charge him with, if I remember correctly he was a successful hit man for a long time..

10. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

If all else fails try tunneling out thru the shitter. Sorry to hear of your freedom jeapordizing woes, Cortez. Wishing you a clear navigation of this obstacle.

11. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

That would be so gross....and you would need to time it perfectly with a thunderstorm!

12. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

You are confused. I do not think that the situation is amusing. I truly hope that he gets it sorted out and has a great life. And, what are you, the fucking bus monitor?

Shenanigans likes this.
  13. Phl218

Phl218 .

all the best @cortezmachine - sending good juju that things work out well. but you know you owe us the full story when the smoke has cleared, right?

BigBird likes this.
  14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The guy is in an impossible situation. As a good attention whore, he put his business out for the public to see but now, because it's best not to comment in a situation like this, he can't deny it when falsehoods are posted.

So, not that he asked me to say anything (and maybe he would even prefer for me to shut up on this) but anyone who thinks this has anything to do with him committing violence against his wife is wrong, based on the post that metal-plate-head was asked to delete. Don't drag his family into this unnecessarily.

SpeedyE, dsmitty37, Metalhead and 3 others like this.
  15. ped

ped Banned

See you bitches got worked up over nothing. Typical.

16. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

It appears that "ignored member" didn't get the hammer yet. I'm curious if he did a 180, or if the mods just don't care enough to deal with it.

Not curious enough to click the show ignored content button however...

17. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Don't worry, youre not missing anything.

Daryl Darnell is just being typical.

18. caferace

caferace No.

Just annoyed at people that embrace attempting to make other people feel poorly for their own amusement, regardless of the outcome or damage caused. That being said, it will never likely stop. Enjoy your time here, as it will be short.

-jim

crashman and Britt like this.
  19. ped

ped Banned

awe triggly puffins

20. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Seems of the folks here, you're the most easily "triggered".

What are you so upset about Daryl?