1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cops shoot unarmed teen!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Aug 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

No, but are you allegedly attacking my ethnicity? :Poke:

2. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

allegedly, so i am innocent until if i am found guilty or not.

your ethnicity is redneck?

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

GUILTY!!!!

4. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Allegedly. With some Anglo-Scandi-Scotch-Irish thrown in.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Your guilty two. Guilty!!!!Guilty !!!Guilty!!!!

6. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

:D

Nah, just trying to ID the celebrity players in the room.

7. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Word has it that Sheik allegedly played some ball for LSU.

8. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Where I live that makes him a criminal without need for a trial.

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Gee thanks, if that wasn't a backhanded quasi defense I'll never know what is....where's the middle finger emoticon? I guess this will have to make do....:p

Oh and let this be a lesson to the rest of you who don't own their own business.....buncha "no entrepreneurial skills and limited creativity" mofo's!!! :Poke:

:D

Well damn, I'm not particularly fond of this scenario, why couldn't the "Sicilian" be the fatty thug wanna be Far East Indian ALLEGED beater? :D

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  10. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

LOL!!!! Well played sir! :up:

11. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Oh shit, a corndog. Who'd he play for, the Hat, Saban, or one of the long line of losers before Saban.

12. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

saban before i transferred to SMU.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Your posting activity is enough entertainment on its own. :D

Tell the truth. You have a "I'm gonna win the BBS today" moment when you found that on your favorite forum. :D

:crackup::crackup:
    It almost made me choke how you posted that and still had the nerve to pretend it wasn't meant as a slap in the face. :D

By the way, I have no entrepreneurial skills and zero creativity and I still never considered public sector work.

14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

You're.

15. Two things.

First, the rap sheet of some other Mike Brown is completely bullshit in regards to it's use in this thread. Sheiks analogy of a fake ID was a good one. When presented as the rap sheet for whatever Mike Brown it truely represents, it's real, but, when you try and pass it off as the rap sheet for the Mike Brown who was killed by officer Wilson, it is indeed fake in that context.

Second, some are saying that I've made up things about officer Wilson. What exactly have I made up? Saying that I don't trust his friends and colleagues to hold him accountable isn't making anything up. Its my opinion, based on years of reading about, and witnessing with my own eyes, many incidents of police not holding their own accountable. Most recently, I just witnessed it live and in person this Saturday.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
  16. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Also, too.

17. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

X,
    I seen the last post you made to me....I am truly sad and bothered you read it the way you did...through no fault of your own, you misunderstood the point I was trying to make. I apologize for that.

I will respond to it later today, as I want to think about a more clearly written explanation, not just off the cuff. I'm gonna think on it, then respond.
    Sorry that I wrote it w/out explaining it w/ a paragraph below it. Was not intending to offend you or anyone else in LE. srs.

18. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Do it again Fonda! You almost got him. :D

19. :crackup: They always fall on their own swords!

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Sounds a lot like accusing the cop of murder before any facts come out.
    He's pretty much screwed no matter what.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.