1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cops shoot unarmed teen!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Aug 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Damned man, you went from the penthouse to the outhouse.

Now there was a time... Pony Express, $$$$$$, the good old days of the Southwest Conference. You could make a good living playing college football then.

2. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

Have you seen the SMU campus and the women? :D
    SMU also is a better school, overall.

3. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Allegedly.

4. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

It was bullshit only because it didn't belong to THE Michael Brown. Someone else posted that his juvi record was sealed and that a reporter was suing to get it released. I thought I found the data on another forum. I apologize again (3rd time).

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

By the way, was that part of the "evidence" you were talking about a day or two ago? :D

6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Dude, you're trying to explain yourself to a guy who refused to understand what a strong arm robbery actually is....LOL!

7. XF, I recently worked an event where I saw more than a few off duty officers drink heavily, then drive their vehicles. What kind of bs can you come up with to justify that? :D

BTW, I have admitted long ago, that what Mike Brown allegedly did in the store does satisfy the dictionary definition of the phrase. Still "strong arm robbery" is not listed in the criminal code of Missouri.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
  8. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

That anyone, including cops, find it necessary while in your presence to drink heavily and do whatever they can to get away from you?

:D

9. They actually paid me to be in my presence. I kept my bbs identity concealed though. :D

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I have to toss out a bone every now and again. You missing the obvious sarcasm was way too/to/two predictable.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Even if you did it pro bono, you were overcompensated.

12. Ha! Says the man who posts thousands of times while "working" for the public.:D

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

i can multitask.

14. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Allegedly.

15. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

I was the first one to post a photo of the charges in this thread, few days after it happened. If was FB'd to me, and I posted it. About 30 minutes later I had figured out it wasn't the MB, so I pulled it w/ explanation. It's way back in the thread.

I came out of it unscathed :rock: Sorry you are getting hammered over the same thing....you must be white :Putter:

16. As far as I can tell, Acree's negligence does not rise to a criminal level, so no need for that word in this instance.

17. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Has it been established in a court of law that Acree even has a job? I, for one, am not willing to take the word of his friends and co-workers.

18. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

We will need the feds to verify.

19. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

I am sure, acree could just get Roadracerx to find some paperwork that states that some other dude named Rick Acree has a job and go from there.

20. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

No need to explain Speedy. You get hammered enough for the lot of us. I was beginning to think you enjoyed it, unlike dung beetle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.