1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cops shoot unarmed teen!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Aug 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

No, Acree is white, like me. Not black, like you. :D

2. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

so you only hook "brothers" up with your fake rap sheets? :D

3. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Sure, even "brothers" by osmosis, like yo'self. :D

4. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Most of my beatings are self induced
    :D

5. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

i need to go put some spinners on my f40.

6. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Sheee-it mofo! Dat would bring a tear to a glass eye! :D

7. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

ok...stop! you cant be saying that shit in that doublewide. :D

8. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

That's a presumption. You are innocent until proven guilty. Courts work on the premise of you are charged and evidence is presented to prove your guilt. If the accuser does not prove your guilt, you are not guilty. Courts do not determine innocence, they try and prove guilt without a shadow of a doubt. If their is a shadow of doubt, you are not guilty, not innocent.

9. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

that is because you are innocent all the way until you are found guilty.

no guilt, forever innocent! :D

10. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

You ever drank a fo'tie while driving yo F fo'tie? Or does yo prefer purple drank? :p

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You're confusing the court which is neutral and there to make sure the rules are followed, with the prosecution who is there to prove guilt and the defense which is there to prove a lack of guilt.

12. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

:stupid:

13. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I dont have those skills either. That is why I sell another persons products using their sales methodology, marketing teams, etc. It truly was not my intention to insult XF or anybody. I am no Nazif Falafel either.

XF, I really dont mean to insult. you have a skill set that I dont. If I had your job I would be either killed due to my affability, fired due to my anger, or arrested due to my addictive personality. I am not claiming to be any better, smarter or harder working that you. We are just different people with different skills and passions.

14. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Nope, that is why OJ had to pay 33.5 mil to the Goldman family. Court didn't find him innocent, they found him not guilty. If he was innocent he wouldn't be subject to civil damages. ;)

15. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Damn. :stupid:

16. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

:rolleyes: So you actually got paid to DJ a party/wedding with the po-po and you still come on here to piss and moan??? What about all the other professions (dr's, lawyers, judges) you've seen do the same, did you come right on here and bitch too?

If you actually knew half of what you dream up on here everyday, you'd know that the elements for Robbery are the same no matter what the statute name is in Mo..... so ya see, you're argument is still flawed and quite frankly stupid. I mean so stupid that the lowest common denominator from the PD's Office wouldn't even go that route...."Cmooon most we got here, your Honor, is a count of Shoplifting and a Simple Assault!!" :crackup:

Apparently, it's not a job either.....just another teet.

Dude, I'm fine I don't hold grudges even if/when the insults are genuine, life's too short for that but thanks for clearing that up anyhow. :D :up:

17. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

No long winded explanation necessary. Next time you want to verbally flagellate someone like a red-headed stepchild, simply prefix your statement with the phrase "with all due respect". Then feel free to hammer away.

18. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

With all due respect, isn't your time up in this thread?

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

With all due respect....everyones time is up in this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.