1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Consequences of the Madrid Bombing

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by I'm with Stupid, Mar 16, 2004.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Sorry folks, I was in the hospital for about 10 days. No emergency, it had been scheduled for weeks. Anyway, I hope you have learned enough in those 10 days that I don't need to futher argue the point I was making. But just in case, let me address these.

There is a difference between waiting a few weeks to claim responsibility for something and issuing a denial when accused of having done something. My point was that ETA would not have issued the denial if they were responsible.

The coverup and the lies concern what government officials claimed they knew and when they knew it. In those live press conferences I was watching, they were claiming that ETA was the sole suspect and that was days after the first pieces of evidence had been gathered. They refused to publicly allow any possibility that another organization might be involved while they were busy investigating the radical Islamic theory. It was obvious they were trying to buy enough time to last for that Sunday and the election.

But hey, it was just my opinion.

2. guerrilla

guerrilla Real King of the Jungle

WAR IN IRAQ STEP 1