1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Congrats to Russle Wikle

Discussion in 'General' started by da chop, Oct 12, 2008.

1. da chop

da chop BEN SPIES is my hero.

Congrats to Russ on his Suzuki Cup finishes today. dam that lil bastard is fast.lol he finished in front of alot of big name guys too. in my opinion he would have won the Young-Gun award, if he knew about it in time.once again CONGRATS RUSS. and tell your bro & folks i said HI.
    cHoP
    :bow::bow::bow:

Check out the GSXR cup results

2. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

3. twostroke

twostroke Well-Known Member

Russ is pretty quick

4. Sig

Sig Well-Known Member

Damn John, you could have just said Chris Parrish crashed. You didn't have to call him out like that. :)

5. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

Russ, and his mom and pop are absolutely some of the nicest people ive ever had the honor of meeting and having the privilege to call my friends. :up:

I watched almost every race the kid was in today, and IMO, he has it all: dedication, speed, talent, and most importantly, the attitude that some others kids his age just dont seem to have out there on the track.

6. John29

What are you complaining about? Dave Swarts' accurate report (and standard procedure) indicating when a guy crashes multiple times in one race? A guy crashes, he crashes. He crashes twice, he crashes twice. What's the problem? You want fiction instead? A note saying next to the name of a usual front-runner, Slow As Shit And Lapped Four Times For No Good Reason? What? A guy who could have won crashes twice, it's newsworthy.

If Dave hadn't included that bit of info, he wouldn't have been doing his job on site at Road Atlanta.

7. John29

+1 on that!:up:

8. Sig

Sig Well-Known Member

woah woah........It was just a joke. :)

:beer:

9. John29

Oh. Sorry. Went right over my head.

10. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

seems that has been happening alot lately John :Poke:

11. 976-FIZR

976-FIZR In transition...

And a big :up: for walking away from his incident in 12! :eek:

Most spectacular crash I've ever seen live and in person... unreal.

By the time I ran over there, he was already sittng up on the wall, apparently no worse for wear. :wow:

BTW - we found a bread crumb trail of lead plates & wet paper leading to the gravel trap past T12. That's where we found the largest chunk of the battery. Was anything salvageable from that bike?

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Couldn't have been much more that a bolt or two left unscathed.

13. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Hey Russ, Congrats to you, your family and team. BTW, your mom (Libby) Rocks!

14. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

No, that's just a typical answer from him, he doesn't care about anyones feelings except for his.

15. John29

Could be worse, I could have a girl's name.

16. John29

PS: I blame OEM/GMD uncertainty syndrome. Surely there's a government bailout fee for that, where do I apply?

17. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

:crackhead:Now you are attacking my name John, grow the fuck up!!!!!!

18. John29

Your lack of a sense of humor is even worse than mine, and that's saying something!

19. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

It's called Acute Seriousness Syndrome, and quite a few of us have it. :D

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Buncha damn lil bishes all of ya :p

GNF was great!