1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Congrats to Russle Wikle

Discussion in 'General' started by da chop, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Yes the GNF was great, but still doesn't change that fact the John doesn't have feeling for others.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And you do? :D

3. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

Yes it's true, I am an uncaring f--k. I have never helped anyone in racing and I never contribute time or money to anything that benefits the greater good.

Which doesn't change the fact that you are an idiot.

4. russ#299

russ#299 Well-Known Member

thanks pork chop! wish you were there. we haven't seen you in a while...

alexa, the leathers are awesome, and protected me quite well sliding down into turn 12:up:

and about the turn 12 crash... the engine is fine and the frame...looks...straight. front wheel was fine.

and it seems that tracee polcin just doesn't know the ulrich family well enough to call them friends and is jealous...

5. pucksdown

pucksdown WERA #9

Congratulations also Russ. I was in your Bargy school with you in 04 along with Luke and your dad. Ya'll dominated then too. You were like 12 then weren't you? And yes, Luther and Libby are some of the nicest people that have raised some of the most respectful boys.

6. russ#299

thanks a lot! and yeah, i think i was 12.

but todd clark, you can use our shop manuel any time!

7. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

nice riding russ! you really picked it up this year!

8. luke738

luke738 Well-Known Member

hey russ i'm proud of ya man, wish i coulda been there racing with ya, though at this point i think our dueling days are over, man good results. hopefully i can do some racing next year, this whole hockey and college thing takes alot of time though lol. post up some pics of the crash bike

9. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

hehe, thanks for the use of that, Russ.

Like i said, you and youre entire family are #1 in my book. There are alot of young guys in racing that could take a lesson from you man. :up:

Great job out there this weekend!! Just dont scare the shit out of me again with anymore of those spectacular crashes! My heart sunk when i heard them call your name on that! :eek:

10. da chop

da chop BEN SPIES is my hero.

hey i was in that school too. pucksdown, are you mr lifer? yeah, i remember those days of russ bein on the 80 & luke kickin my ass on the ex500. at least i had the power of the r6 on the straights to motor by him.lol and yes russ's mom Libby does kick ass. she was like a track mom to me & my bro JB aka WOOKIE. and yeah russ it has been awhile. i need to come watch you race sometime, but im afraid to get the fever again.lol congrats again,
    cHoP

11. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

You know I'm your big supporter! I was on the wall by your Mom for the last half of your race. She had fingers and all other appendages crossed! Folks kept coming up and talking to her and I'd say "here they come" as you hit 12 so she could punch the stopwatch. Seeing your Mom and Dad's pride after the race was worth the price of admission. I think I said something to your Dad like " cool he made the box on Luke's bike!
    By the way Luke: good to hear about the good things at Bama happening for you. My son Joe was just accepted into the Terry School of Business at UGA where he is a senior. Thanks for kicking my Dawg's ass by the way!:D
    Take care Wikle clan! You're the best!!!:bow:

12. Alexdouble-R

Alexdouble-R Well-Known Member

I agree... Russ has been getting faster and faster.
    He was FLYING this past weekend, well done man

13. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

I had the priveledge to meet briefly Russ and his father at the time I picked up the Vesrah bike. Really cool family. I knew this from what others had said, but there are times when you meet people and you know they are genuine and honest folks.

Hopefully, we'll cross paths again and get to talk a bit more. It was really cool watching you ride, Russ. I know the future is bright for you!

14. russ#299

take care of that bike! that's the first one i've had to let go:( haha, have fun on it though!!

and again, thanks to everyone.