1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Congrats to Huey130

Discussion in 'General' started by RobeyRacer, Apr 30, 2002.

1. Chubby Huggs

Chubby Huggs Guest

Not successful yet Ms. Pea-in-the-pod! But hopefully getting there!

We're a lot of like aren't we? I mean a little bit different aspects but you know what I mean. I was thinking about that yesterday.

2. PKS Racing Services

PKS Racing Services Timing and Crewing

LMAO! Yes, Craig, I remember previous conversations in your garage about ways in which we're alike. I'm just tickled for you that you've found a lucrative way to participate. I completely understand your wanting to play a constructive part and put forth a positive effort without ever racing; I'm so glad you've found your niche! If you ever need help with anything, let me know.

3. Interceptorpilot

Interceptorpilot Active Member

Hey, John has no reason to complain! He did DAMN well considering it's his first season running Expert! I was very glad to see him doing so well out there.

Gee Huey, thanks for remembering me in the kudos! Ya Tard! Just for that you have to come fix up the GS500 when the parts come in! :) Sniff Sniff... You just don't love me anymore...

Anyhow, very happy for you man, and hope it lasts all season long.

4. Chubby Huggs

Chubby Huggs Guest

Awwwwww man, why didn't someone say the pics didn't work!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Does that stand for BIG BAD CRAIG Racing?:D

6. Chubby Huggs

Chubby Huggs Guest

Kopack says it stands for "Big Belching Carnivore" but that's not right either.

7. SVgoddess

SVgoddess Big Bad Love

Oooh, Big Bad Craig kind of fits him! He is BIG, looks Bad (really a puss, except when he's frustrated ;) ) and he is 100% "Craig". As usual (if I don't forget) I'll save my hugs and congrats for in person. :)

8. Chubby Huggs

Chubby Huggs Guest

Nope.. not that either.. a lot more stupid.
    I'll tell you but you can'yt tell anyone else!

Bike by Craig.

As you remember Ed thought it up and started putting it on his sponsor sheets.

9. SVgoddess

SVgoddess Big Bad Love

Silly, I know that. Big Bad Craig sounds like a good handle. Of course, just 'BBC' would lead to more interesting guesses. Er...off to find my brain now. I'll check the bed first then the toilet. I bet it's there. Yep, must be there.