1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coalition forces use WMD's. Some say false.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Joss, Mar 26, 2003.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dad, Phil Simms (sp?) was a football player a few years back. Knowing your love of football, I tried to play off it. :)

After reading John's post, I know that my chances of coming up with something to rival that is null. :D I'll try again tomorrow. ;)

Hey John, I'm about to piss away about a quarter of a mil on a townhouse, and the damn thing is smaller then your new (last year) truck. :D I hate NoVa.

2. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

3. John Ulrich

John Ulrich Well-Known Member

Well, if it's any consolation, your townhouse cost a lot less than the truck did!

4. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

I've visited NoVa and have seen what ya get for $$$$. It ain't much:eek: Sux to be DaveK:D

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

No, No it isn't. :)

I keep thinking a 6 foot length of rope is less then twenty bucks, and I won't plucking down a check every month for it. But then again getting poked by a bunch of dudes that look like John Kosinski in red suits isn't too appealing. :D

Oh well. :D

6. John Ulrich

Wasn't Nova a car or something? Or maybe it was a PBS TV show?

7. John Ulrich

Man, I must be out of it today, but I don't get the reference to Kocinskis in red suits...what's that mean?

8. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

Phil Simms is a football player that I'm familiar with. He's an announcer now, right? Kid plays for somebody somewhere. Believe it or not, I still don't think I get it but I'd better just give up.

My sister lives in NoVa. She has been there around twenty years and just progressively moves further and further out as she has gone from apartment to bigger apartment to townhouse to house. She live is maybe Herndon or Chantilly now.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

bust half the windows out of the Nova and put it up on blocks, and you've got a general indication of most of NoVa.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

My own personal Hell. Should have mentioned that the John's would be armed with pitch forks.

11. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

Here is my senseless trivia for the day:

Oldsmobile, Pontiac and Buick sold cars based on the Chevy Nova frame and body. Their names were:

Nova (Chevy)
    Omega (Oldsmobile)
    Ventura (Pontiac)
    Apollo (Buick)

Get it? N-O-V-A.

There is no charge for this information.

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I used to work in Chantilly and that area is growing daily. From small houses and mom and pop stores to clone homes (at $400k a pop) and KFC's.
    My new job is up in the Herndon/ Sterling area (actually desk in each).
    When you go to visit her, let me know. I'll come over and egg your car. :D ;)

13. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

I'll call. I'll give you $5 if you come over and kick my brother-in-law's ass. Oops, I forgot. I'm a pacifist.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Damn that was funny.

15. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

Hey, if you want to kiss JU's ass for the SV, get in line. I was here first.

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm not in on the drawing. I forgot to mail my entry. :(

17. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

Crap. Did I miss the deadline?

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Paige just told me it's May 15. So I can still get it in.

19. John Ulrich

I have nothing to do with picking the winners. It will be a random drawing. Last time I heard President Trudy talking about it she said something about some independent audit firm drawing the winners.

I have been reading the comments as the forms come in, though.

It's kind of funny, one form will say something like:

Army of Darkness is great! More AOD.

The next one will say something like:

Is it Roadracing World or AOD World? Enough already!

Then one will say something like:

You guys have the only objective magazine.

The next one will say:

You're too bias (sic). You should be objective like the British magazines. Study them and learn.

More:

Do more on Dave Roper and Vintage.

And then:

No more Vintage!

Then:

Stop doing so many Cruiser tests.

And:

Do more funny tests like the one on Cruisers.

And:

Cover dirt track.

Or:

Cover SuperMotard.

Or:

Cover local races.

Or:

Your race coverage is too old, stop wasting space on it.

etc. etc.

20. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Our entry form will be in the mail tomorrow. I expect the delivery of the SV on May 16. :D