1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clarence Saga continues...

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Dec 1, 2019.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Whatever it is, I’ll take the under. LOL

2. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

One.
    And the CMRA lawsuit involved you, directly, how??

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

No evidence or proof? I literally read Sean’s words for word.

lmfao you’re really this fucking stupid aren’t you?

I swear I would think you and Clarence are twins.

birds of a feather. Wonder if you’ve been cheating in races also..... hmmmm

4. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Glad you mentioned that...I was just about to bring it up:D

(he can work on IRP too)

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

6. El Cubano

El Cubano Truth Bomber

Sweep the leg

Pixelator, blkduc, SpeedyE and 3 others like this.
  7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

:crackup:

8. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Huh? Reposting and beating a dead horse are two different things. If this was happening on my turf I'd be sending Anne-Marie in to kick some ass

Sabre699 and R Acree like this.
  9. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

He ordered the flowers and chocolates. All he can do now is wait for delivery. Just wait till they get the Amazon “rocket” he bought them. That’ll really spice up the relationship. :D

G 97, TurboBlew and Sabre699 like this.
  10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

This horse has been beaten so much the carcass is homeopathic.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  11. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

12. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Sean would you please provide proof I lied about WERA. Thank you

13. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Dave - I swear when I first read that , I thought you called Garth “cornfield”...

:crackup:

G 97 likes this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

IRP isn't viable any longer sorry. Nothing to work on. Putnam is actually at that point as well, never been too sorry we stopped when we did, we wouldn't have been able to keep going much longer without more changes to the last turn even if we got airfence there.

rd400racer likes this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yet one more time - you have to prove what you said is factual, not the other way around. I am not going to go to Jennings and NOLA management and get them to do letters saying I am not a meanie or whatever it is you think they're thinking.

The simple facts are Jennings ran into noise issues and cancelled ALL racing at their track due to them. NOLA we kept losing money at. Would love to go back to both and there are absolutely no issues between anyone at either track and me personally or WERA as a company that would prevent that from happening.

Now, if you would like to prove that what you said is true I would absolutely love to see that proof. Hell, find credible witnesses to that conversation you said you overheard or whatever it was that started you down this path of made up things. Even that would be better than what you have now.

16. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

So between Robby Bobby and Clarence, which one is Chris Brown and which one is Rihanna?

Spang308 likes this.
  17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just for fun -

Your original post "Clarence Randall It has to do with the management not getting along with certain people. So we lost Jennings and Nola. Truly sucks"

My original response "Sean P Clarke Who are you talking about Clarence? Because if you mean WERA at those tracks you are entirely wrong if not actively lying..."

To which you responded "Clarence Randall Sean P Clarke actually I talked to the management personally. How about you calling and asking what the problem was. I know what they told me. And if you call me a liar one more time you and I are going to have words bud."

So, not clarifying anything and you stating you talked to management at those facilities. I now expect you to get management to back you up, after all they said something about me or WERA right? Which is it anyway?

That was followed up by this from you "Clarence Randall See, this is a classic example of Sean P Clarke manipulating what was said. I’ll say it though. Sean your nothing more than a bully. Disrespectful as hell for a representative of WERA. Threaten, no , a promise. Stop calling me a liar unless you have proof , which you don’t. I had that conversation with Jennings because I love Jennings. I know what was said not only to me but others standing there.

And you can STOP adding me into the John Cook ordeal. That’s also been proven I had no involvement other than him being a good friend of mine. That’s between you two."

You make up things about me and/or WERA and you want respect? Not happening. Although you did clarify you talked to Jennings and not NOLA - interesting as they were included in your first post about it. So will you now admit you did lie about NOLA? Who else was standing there at Jennings? What specifically was said?

As for Cook, I never once mentioned him.

TurboBlew and El Cubano like this.
  18. El Cubano

El Cubano Truth Bomber

Now it really begins

Shenanigans likes this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nah, boss is already annoyed so she'll make me stop :D

El Cubano likes this.
  20. Mille R

Mille R Well-Known Member