1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chicago hate crime

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Jan 31, 2019.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Sure, it was a lie, but it started a necessary conversation
    about how evil whitey is.

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

And just like that MSM goes silent and the story is dead.
    Meanwhile, MAGA hat wearing white folk are still racist.

So who needlessly interjects race into issues again?

3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

We still haven’t seen any prosecution on the liars related to kavanaugh..... like they really gonna prosecute a black gay actor?? Lol

XFBO likes this.
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Exactly. It’s one step above the so called pussy pass immunity.
    Nothing will happen.

SpeedyE likes this.
  5. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The leader of their party has stated it is better to be morally right than factually correct. So he is just following orders.

Of course "morals" to them are not morals to most.

6. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

In therein lies the problem. Just like Broward Co election supervisor Brenda Snipes. Gets caught in a voter fraud scandal, resigns and quickly reverses he decision. Last I heard, not only has she not been charged, she still holds her position to try again in 2020. Republicans are pussies. We need to elect some ass kickers that don't mind shaking the tree. I'm tired of larceny and blatant defamation going unpunished.

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

A big part of it is the courts. They're so full of bullshit drug and traffic charges, and the system is so ridiculously inefficient, that even if they wanted to go after these white collar type crimes, they couldn't. Not to mention, these people are much more apt to hire real lawyers and defend themselves, meaning the cops and prosecutors would actually have to work and be good at their jobs. It's way easier to brow beat a poor person into accepting a plea for something they probably didn't even do than it is to make a high profile case against a politically connected public figure.

SpeedyE likes this.
  8. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

So please (with citations) show me sufficient evidence to get a conviction in a court of law against the Kavanaugh accusers. Remember you have to prove intent, not just that they were lying. You might be able to get the crazy ass attention whore from Florida, but no one really believed her in the first place.

9. Spang308

Not sure about Ford, but you sure as hell could take a run at Julie Swetnick and her shit bag lawyer Michael Avenatti. In interviews, she has already stated he coerced her into making up her story. All the stories with the exception of Ford's were false. Personally, I believe she was full of shit too.
    Again, the republicans threaten and then do nothing. This shit will continue until people are held accountable.

10. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Yeah, maybe you could go after those two, but anyone with half a brain would be smart enough to tell a decent lie about something that happened 20-30 years ago. It would be very hard to find evidence to the contrary on something that old AND prove they intentionally lied about it.

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

That or his browser record on how to tie a noose. I sure would not have any idea on how.

12. sheepofblue

Off the top of my head the story about the new entrance that she needed for the trama that was for her rental (lying to Congress). Or the taxes on said rental. Just a could of guesses as I knew she was a hit piece right off so quit listening.

13. Spang308

Unless she lied about it...on tape. :confused:

14. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I can. Also bowline, clove, figure 8, square, slip, trucker's hitch, timber hitch, fisherman... ;)

17. sheepofblue

Racist lyncher

Oh wait and Democrat?

18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Nope. Production rigger.

19. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Ever seen a Dragon bowline?

20. sheepofblue