1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chicago hate crime

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Jan 31, 2019.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yes. ' changes everything. :D

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

kangasj, brex and SpeedyE like this.
  3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Just read on FB, that there is a rumor floating around that he was at a local gay club and may have had relations with someone who was already taken and got caught and beat up over it.

I'm just finding it odd that two white guys would be dumb enough to roam the streets of Chicago in the wee hours of the night with MAGA caps on.....that's a beat down or worse waiting to happen if you ask me. :eek:

kangasj and SpeedyE like this.
  4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Why?

...they were carrying rope and bleach to protect themselves with.

[​IMG]

5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Those beat Skittles and Arizona Ice Tea!

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

XFBO likes this.
  7. mike574

mike574 Well-Known Member

Another thing I just heard is that security cameras at his house have him still bringing his subway sandwich home. Who get mugged, bleach throw at him and a rope put around is neck and doesn't lose his sandwich????

sheepofblue likes this.
  8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Meanwhile, is California still burning. Oh, the price of corn went up by .25 on June futures. Two fucks ā€˜

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I thought they were paying you to NOT grow corn...

10. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

If I believed that someone had thrown a chemical of unknown provenance on me, I would probably either head straight to the shower or to the emergency room. Also, I suspect the psychological weight of a noose around my neck would cause me to remove it as soon as was possible. I have no doubt that heinous crimes of this nature do indeed occur, but in this instance I think the cries of wolf are dubious in nature.

Banditracer likes this.
  11. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

His utter contempt of Trump on Twitter tirades further fuel speculation that his story is disingenuous.
    On another note, I heard this morning that the San Fran restaurant owner who declared he was going to deny serving anyone in a Maga hat has walked back his statement. I can't imagine in Libtardsisco he took too much blowback, so I wonder what sparked his 180.

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Perhaps he realized that he was fucking with the livelihood of his employees
    in order to make a useless statement to stroke his own ego.

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Him and his team keep doubling down on stupid. It's going to be great when they discover definitive proof he was lying all along and it'll be too late for him to walk his story back and confess the truth.

It just helps strengthen the Don's case for re-election in 2020 methinks.

kangasj likes this.
  14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Did you miss the part where I said "if I was calm enough to think logically?"
    I'm not making the assumption that I could remain calm. But I don't know the guy, so I'm also not assuming he didn't, if he was attacked.
    The brother was hungry.
    Right, I was focusing on the post about the noose and forgot about the chemical.
    But if we were discussing a situation where it was just about the noose, I'd say it's not that much of a stretch to imagine that it's not the first time he's been on the receiving end of that kind of hatred (not necessarily with full-blown physical violence) and his ability to maintain his calm might be different from yours and mine.
    And again, all this is hypothetical for me.

SpeedyE likes this.
  15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The thing that's pathetically funny from both the conservative
    and white folks side is that the whole ridiculous scenario is how
    this guy and apparently a lot of other folks see our country.
    The Klan is gone.
    Honestly, we crackers aren't out there lynching brothers!
    That shit ain't happening and they can't accept that because it doesn't
    support their contention that America is flooded with racism.

sheepofblue likes this.
  16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

More people are turning racist bc of lying shit like this hoax and from just being called racist at every turn.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

And as usual, the first guys to bring up racism are the ones who keep complaining that too many people talk about racism. It's not as if this could have been about his sexual orientation, or anything. Good job!

18. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Iā€™m innocent on this one because I had no idea, until now, that he was a double contender in the Victim Olympics. Maybe it was two Maga hat wearing Blexit brothers. Chicago is full of them.
    :)

HPPT likes this.
  19. joec

joec brace yourself

That reminds me. When the cops found a friend of mine dead on the side of the road from the night before, people of course asked if he had possibly killed himself. The cop explained it was definitely not the case. The circumstances unquestionably proved it. But my buddy had stopped at a Subway just before and gotten a sandwich that they found still wrapped up in
    his car. The cop said, "they always eat the sandwich". Kind of creepy.

20. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Sorta like Ralph Northam labeling his Republican challenger racist last year without a shred of proof of him being so? Then pics turn up off him in a Klan hood. Like that?
    Miss me with that bullshit dude. The Democratic party is the racist assholes that have trapped blacks in the ghetto with their stupid free hand out policies and wheel them out every 4 years for voting season.
    Trump has done more for minorities than any president in my life.
    STILL waiting for just ONE person to tell me a single thing that proves Trump is rasict.

badmoon692008 and XFBO like this.