1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CB350 Race bike for sale

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by trispdtrip, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Moore007

Moore007 Well-Known Member

Bigdaddy,

Yes, I will be ready for 2010. What I'll be be riding may change a bit. I may do an all Triumph year, who knows.
    That's a good question but no, not cornering the market. I knew when I asked about it I would get some comments, and a good laugh. Plus most of you guys know me and know I tear up a lot of shit and need lots of extras, good extras. That's O.K. isn't it?

2. Steve 976

Steve 976 Well-Known Member

3. ChuckS

ChuckS Well-Known Member

Dude, didn't we just have the "no more 350s" talk? U and Wayne need an intervention.
    And you need the big bike out in the shed.

4. trispdtrip

trispdtrip Poor, Fat, Slow Racer

Sorry guys, I have not been over here in a while. I do not really know what has been done specifically as far as porting and such.
    I have the motor out of the bike and I'm trying to schedule some time to get with Buff to have it looked over so he might be able to give more details once that happens.
    Bike is still for sale.

5. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

Bump for a good guy, and a bike with a heck of a parts list and pedigree...

6. footwork

footwork Honda Research Analyst

I am going to look at the engine over the next couple of weeks (getting it sunday) and do a leak down, check cam timing, check ignition timing and verify clearances and the specs of the valve train.

7. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

...shameless bump...