1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CB350 Race bike for sale

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by trispdtrip, Apr 21, 2009.

1. trispdtrip

trispdtrip Poor, Fat, Slow Racer

I'm very sad and do not want to sell this bike but I do not have much choice right now.:down:

I purchased this bike from Buff back in Nov. I have not had a chance to do anything with the bike so I can not give too many details other then what I have been told. Below are the details I received from Buff when I purchased the ol' girl.

"35mm front end, tapered head bearings, T500 drum with VB linings, clip ons, race seat (needs paint), Red wing shocks, 2 into 1 exhaust, THR piston kit, Megacycle CAM, ARD Magneto, slipper tensioner, CR 5th gear, KPM valve spring kit, Mikuni carbs with period velo stacks, Avon Race rubber, Alloy rims, and comes with race stand. This bike has all the right stuff it just needs some personal tweaks. The engine is fresh although I (buff) did NOT build it so I can not vouch for it. It might be a good idea to go through and check everything out, then again you might want to fire it up and see what happens. I got it from an ex-racer, it was his back up bike and never got used. I have no real reason to believe it is not correct but I can't stamp my name on it because I did not build it."

I only listed the above so you have all the info I do. Buff DID NOT build this bike and has zero investment in this bike.
    I have not started the bike and have changed nothing on it. It is basically just like I purchased her. I had big plans for her but stuff happens. I have some paint if you want the same color scheme I was going for and a brand new set of Avons I purchased from Lyn Garland that I will make the purchaser a deal on..
    Asking $2200 for the bike.

2. trispdtrip

Some pics

Here are a couple pics. Let me know if you want to see anything specific.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Bump for a good guy!!! Somebody wants to start racing one of these right?

4. trispdtrip

$2100 for the bike?

Any one need a set of tires?

I also have a spare gas tank. The tank is striped down so it needs a little paint.

I will entertain some offers.

5. trispdtrip

Still have the ol' girl. Still have the tires too.

May consider interesting trades, Ninja 250?

6. mgmark

mgmark George Tirebiter for President

What sizes are the tires, and how much do you need for them?
    thanks
    Mark Badger

7. bstory

bstory Member

please PM or email me about your bike...

brianstory at gmail dot com

8. You guys might want to email him at Traxxion Dynamics. He works there. I know the tires are 90/90/18 front and 110/80/18 rear Avons.

9. trispdtrip

Sent PM's.

Thanks Brian. How's everything going with you? Hopefully I'll see you at the track some day soon.:rolleyes:

10. drgonzo

drgonzo Well-Known Member

What sort of swing arm bushings are installed?:D

11. That was funny.

Mike, things are good man. I haven't raced as much as I would like this year due to other obligations. The AK20's in my 600RR you guys did are awesome!!!!!

I'll be at Barber w/ AHRMA just because its Barber and plan on doing the GNF with WERA. All on the 400F. I can't afford the 600RR tire bill. I did just pick up another RC51 and may be sending those up for the AK's.

Take care.

b

12. trispdtrip

No ideer:confused:
    I did not build it. It has lots of nice race parts but I do not know if the bushings have been upgraded.

13. Mike, he was referring to another thread that is posted with the swingarm bushing question. There is a pretty good debate/name calling fest going on. You should read it if you have 20 minutes or so to kill.

14. hosspowerinc

hosspowerinc Well-Known Member

I might be interested in the tires. Could I get a price and more info?

15. regnat

regnat Well-Known Member

I have efficient triangular Dunlop K81 for sale!I could make a good price for you!

16. regnat

regnat Well-Known Member

I have also Michelin PZ2.A very good grip!!

17. regnat

regnat Well-Known Member

I have also rain racing Avon tires used by Buff.They are dead but more expensive:they have an historic!!

18. trispdtrip

Aahhhh, any reason you are trying to undercut me in my sale thread?:down:

19. ChuckS

ChuckS Well-Known Member

he's in France, pretty sure the shipping would nix the deal....

20. footwork

footwork Honda Research Analyst

he is just teasing - those are all defunct race tires from the 60's..... I saw John Early this weekend and told him to expect a call or email from you. He hopefully can help you figure out why the ignition is not working. I may buy the bike back if you get really desperate. Email me off list and tell me where you stand.