1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CB350 Race bike for sale

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by trispdtrip, Apr 21, 2009.

1. LI Pilot

LI Pilot Yamadog

Hey Mike do you have any pictures of the bike and when is the next time you'll be in NY, NJ or PA?

2. trispdtrip

trispdtrip Poor, Fat, Slow Racer

Nothing has really changed from the pics in post #2. Is there something specific you would like to see?
    No plans to go up north any time soon.

3. trispdtrip

Thanks Buff!
    I had her running for a while yesterday. I just need someone local who can help me tune the 'ol girl. I would really like to run her at Tally in a couple weeks if she does not sale.

4. powermoose1

powermoose1 Bike Junkie

Interesting trades, eh? How's a 1995 F3 track bike and some cash sound?

5. footwork

footwork Honda Research Analyst

fresh fuel? WHat were the symptoms. DOnt expect anything under 5,500rpm to feel good. Is it making any funny noises? Lets hear all you know....

6. trispdtrip

While the main issues right now is having a way to turn it over. Running up and down the road with the thing is about to kill my fat ass.
    I cleaned the carbs, thoroughly and of course had some assembly issues but once everything was sorted out it seems to want to start. I'm guessing the carbs are WAY out of sync. Is there any baseline to start with on the carbs? When I had it started I just did not want to pull out of chugg'n along. The more gas I gave it the more it wanted bogg down. It does not seem to be making any strange noises. :confused:

7. footwork

email me off list and tell me exactly what jets are in it. I need needle, needle jet, slide and pilot and main.... if that is all it is you will be in good shape.

8. I think that is the problem Buff. He is not in shape......

Mike, you should pull it behind your pimped out golfcart.

9. trispdtrip

Email sent. Thanks!!!:up:

10. trispdtrip

No shit!!! :)

11. trispdtrip

TTT
    Still for sale/interesting trade.:up:

12. trispdtrip

B u y m e ! ! ! :)

13. trispdtrip

I'll have the ol' girl at Barber this weekend if anyone wants to have a look at her.:up:

14. Parr

Parr Well-Known Member

Does the bike not start? I am looking for a 350 but want something sound.

15. trispdtrip

The bike does start. It needs some tuning. I have ridden the bike in our business park but it was not real smooth. The bike is a solid bike with lots of nice race parts as listed above it just needs someone how knows what the hell there doing, that aren’t me.:rolleyes:

Give me a call if you want to talk about it. I will be happy to give you all the info I have.
    Thanks!
    Mike
    404-966-4509

16. footwork

if this bke is not gone in a few days i am buying it back- this is ridiculous

17. Moore007

Moore007 Well-Known Member

Do you know anything about the head? Please describe the porting, valves, etc., etc.,

thanks,

18. Wayne,
    You gonna be healed and ready for 2010?

19. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Cornering the market?

20. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Thats what I was thinking!;) ...Upchurch autta be along here any minute...:rolleyes: