1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can we discuss TWA 800?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, May 12, 2019.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

So I watched a documentary which I’ll admit was basically one sided.

But man there were like HUNDREDS of eye witness reports that saw shit flying upwards like a missle or something.

Add in the constant government agencies blocking other investigators and countless fbi.

The rational thoughts in me were “who was on that plane that needed to be shot down” and why would it get shot down?

But I still can’t get over so many eye witnesses from so many different places. I can’t imagine so many people agreeing on something unless it really happened.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

People are stupid and remember things that aren't/weren't real.

GixxerBlade likes this.
  3. Robby-Bobby

I can see maybe 5-10 people. But these wee witness reports and statements given the same day and within a week.

They had actual copies of the witness reports on the documentary.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah I know but there still wasn't a missile. No clue what they saw but it wasn't that.

sheepofblue likes this.
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

6. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

There’s a reason Mobile is on Live PD. :crackup:

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

The special Leprechaun flute that has been passed down for 100's of years.

[​IMG]

HIs family has had that scaffolding for a long time.

8. Robby-Bobby

Come on guys, take this seriously. Something is amiss here...

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

This is a big ask. :D

10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Never gonna happen. :p

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Just to be clear, it's about this thread, not about people. :D

Rob, there's plenty of downed airliners to choose from. No need to make up extras.

12. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Oh, I figured you meant this place overall. :crackup:

13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I have a hard time believing that people saw a missile. Especially since the average person doesn't pay attention to what's around them and they sure as hell don't look in the sky. I mean hundreds of people all looking in the same spot randomly before a plane blew up? Nope. Hell, investigators have a hard time with eye witnesses to most crimes because 10 people standing around watching an event in front of them have 10 different versions of what they think they saw.

14. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Rob, I read several books on it and studied lots of the publicly available evidence. I was in the middle of pilot training when it went down and was pretty curious. In my opinion, the official story is accurate. The conspiracy theories have a lot of holes in them and a lot of what the eye witnesses saw can be explained. For example, when the tank blew, the fuselage broke up, the nose fell off and the rest attached to the wings climbed skyward before stalling and spinning into a spiral to the ocean. That explains the witnesses stating they saw something climbing before the actual crash. The really shitty part to consider is there is a good chance people were still alive for that ride. Can't even imagine. We can only hope the sudden depressurization knocked them out, but they weren't at an instantly unsurvivable altitude when the break up occured.

Good run with Dalton last night. You guys look to have things pretty much figured out. Keep fighting dude.

15. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Either way, a missile and the training to hit your target aren't something readily available to the public, let alone go unaccounted.

16. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

A local school had a lot of kids from the French class on that plane. It was a terrible time in town for a long time.

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

....and even if something DID happen, you can't be sure that no one's going to admit to it or release any evidence until all those who would be at fault are long since deceased.

18. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Montoursville right? If I remember correctly, it was 80ish students plus some teachers/chaperones.

19. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

I watched that documentary. Hard to believe there are too many holes in that theory after watching it.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Find serious actual evidence that doesn't rely on humans. Then we can talk. The absolute worst evidence in anything is eyewitnesses. Fools don't have a clue what they actually see.