1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

I had to prove it, and i think i did. But for some reason according the third parties, Sr still thinks im the asshole here.

2. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

There are a lot of things in this world you can't fix, "stupid" being one and "asshole" being another. That's on the them.

Good luck and get back to the track.

3. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Has FBS been in contact and is this "his resolution" on the matter?

4. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

It sucks man, but if you dont go after him in some form or another, whats to stop him from doing this again to someone else? Obviously not his integrity.

5. Ducti89

No, its mine.

Its been suggested that i call him and present the matter delicately as possible and try and swoon him to get some form of reimbursement.

Bloodhound likes this.
  6. Ducti89

If i can get a legal lead in the matter, for the sake of this community i will take another "at bat".....

7. What? No. How about you drop that steaming pile of shit he called a motorcycle on his front lawn and deal with the situation as it needs to be dealt with. I respect your restraint but fuck man its time to take some kind of action now that you know beyond a shadow of a doubt you got fucked in the yard with everyone watching.

Wheeliest, Gorilla George and noles19 like this.
  8. Ducti89

I appreciate your fervor here.

He could make this mess go away if he took that offer up and cleared his name.

But you know....that a-hole thing...

9. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

counter-offer: check for $10k and you get to take a running start and kick him right in the dick. worth it.

Gre8one7, Gorilla George and noles19 like this.
  10. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

May I suggest having Dripping Wet make you decals for your bike that say FRANK BABUSKA SR. RIPPED ME OFF

11. Ducti89

How bout i just take the 11.5 and keep my job to continue racing.....and shit:D

SupermotoFan likes this.
  12. Ducti89

I may know someone else in that field that could probably make that happen.....

13. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

There is no clearing of his name. Dude is a theif and a liar, period. His reputation is ruined, as it should be. Did he disclose that the bike was crashed at Daytona? I am assuming that the answer is no. You do not need to be delicate in this situation. I would be fill his shop with enough uppercuts to make Broome envious if it was me. You have your proof and evidence. Go after this asshole.

14. Ducti89

He did after the sale but stated there was no structural damage.

15. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

I think dripping wet should make a FB Sr. Sticker with the monopoly man in the go to jail garb.

16. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

If the cracked frame didn't get the soldiers to burn the hooches, then nothing will.....total let down :rtfrb:

17. ped

ped Banned

Tell him point blank in a text $7k or you're taking it to court for a lot more. Especially with the frame crack now.

You have plenty of evidence to win a court case. EVERYONE is on your side. A good lawyer will get you more than enough to cover your loses.

He has 5 days to get the certified check to you or he will be going to court and will lose his ass.

He'll pay for the
    -bike
    -tires, fuel, travel, entry fees
    -lost time and wages
    -the motor tear down

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
    obcbr likes this.
  18. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

So, is it a crack or optical illusion?

19. caboose

caboose I love peanut butter!

I'll do em for free (as long as I don't get in trouble for trademark/copy-write infringement)

20. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

If you make/have the coin to build a race-team around your son, then you have the coin to pay the buyer back.... Dueschbag!