1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Mark doesnt have to step up to anything. The trial was Sr’s chance to show proof that Junge lied about the motor internals. The only mention of Junge was when Sr stated that he stopped using Junge because Mark “wasnt delivering the bikes on time”. Its in the transcript.

Boman Forklift and The Great One like this.
  2. Ducti89

Such an honorable move. That will really clear the air.

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Seems to me any option that was available to take in order to “clear the air” expired just about the same time this thread was started. I see no reason for anything to change at this point.

rcarson15 likes this.
  4. Ducti89

I know i know....its my fault.

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

No blame from me one way or the other, besides lack of communication and bullheadedness on both sides.

6. Ducti89

See....i think youre wrong there. Its been hashed out enough.

If it wasnt mentioned in court, your third parties are propelling nonesense through you.

The truth is at the court. Like it or not.

Sorry. I know im just a shitty amateur hobbyist club race guy.

The Great One likes this.
  7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Again no skin off my back. I don’t like it, I don’t dislike it. It is what it is. I don’t care one way or the other. Absolutely no idea what you meant by third parties.

I do know that communication is the responsibility of both parties.
    I will ask, being wrong or not - how is that getting paid thing working out for you even with the favorable court judgement.

8. Ducti89

Very good. Considering the interest rate im getting.

My vision has always been the end game.

My question to you is, how’s his reputation been since the judgement?

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

No idea. I don’t deal with him nor do I plan to.

10. Ducti89

Im sure you do through other parties. Your Junge inquiry shows it.

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackup:I’m sure you’re 100% wrong.

So what exactly does it show?

12. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I'm a nobody, but the dealings I've had with Mark Junge were professional and I like him.

Babuska, I wouldn't trust based on this thread. He is a spineless a-hole that is IMO so wrong and then evidently told Melkman he was going to make you work for the money by going to court.

That's a classless, loser action to me.

This might bother me more than the average person since I've won multiple judgements against loser business people that I can't collect. They just close down, move to another location, close their bank accounts down, Etc..

13. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

About 10 years ago now, I fumed watching a NASCAR team run week after week (turns out all on loaned equipment) while refusing to pay for over $50k in services. They declared bankruptcy, shut it all down and the investment company that had "financed" the operation (through one of the owners) dared us to sue them - citing all of the vendors whose equipment they still had in their possession. Long story short - our time and effort providing professional services was at the end of the bankruptcy line and there was no chance of recovering a dollar. No one was broke, they just played the system to steal from people because they didn't want to actually gamble any of their own money on racing.

vance and Boman Forklift like this.
  14. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Depending on my financial situation, it would be tough to leave any glass in their building, and/or their knee caps and teeth intact.

terminus est likes this.
  15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I might know this drunk guy in Mexico who would love to make a few bucks breaking glass.

Phl218 and Ducti89 like this.
  16. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Too bad you couldn't have spared a moment of it on that master cylinder. It sure would have spared everyone a whole lot of this thread.

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

And out of the dark comes a sudden knife thrust.
    It's Friday night, shit's on.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The pig in a blanket made me hungry.

Shenanigans likes this.
  19. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

I can see that.
    It's like a meat pie, and we all know The Mongo loves pie!
    :D

20. Ducti89

its your choice that you click it and partake in it.

Youre free to leave at anytime.

assjuice cyrus and vance like this.