1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer beware: Clarence Randall!

Discussion in 'General' started by obcbr, May 27, 2017.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Well every one of his personalities is working with the same brain matter so they likely all type exactly the same way.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  2. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Why weren't we informed that Clarence is actually Racetrack Jesus much earlier in this discussion?

3. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

He's only confirming what we already knew: RB is a drama whore and bully and Clarence is so sharing he'd go out and get two blowjobs so he could come back and give one to you.

4. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Ok, I have one major question that's been bugging me. How is it someone as obviously mentally unstable as Clarence has been successful enough to be able to afford to pay for all these kids to race. Even Rob has said Clarence supports a bunch of kids. We all know even the cheapest form of motorcycle racing still isn't really cheap. The fuck does this guy do for a living?

badmoon692008 likes this.
  5. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

I'm reading it thinking that this is definitely the same guy. A random guy would not be wording his statements as mirror images of what has already been said.

6. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

There’s no doubt it’s him. NOBODY at the track calls me Robert and I’ve never heard a single person refer to him as “Mr randall”

Not only that but there’s multiple things just wrong and easy to spot.

But he probably assumes we fall for it because he’s so much smarter and a psychology major.

Boman Forklift and Bruce like this.
  7. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

The epoxy exposure from all of the flooring he’s done isn't helping.

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Take your meds, seek help.

Phl218 likes this.
  9. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Worst advice ever...

MachineR1 and Phl218 like this.
  10. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

This thread is seriously pathetic.

TLR67 likes this.
  11. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

Def went out of his way to use those names, so much so that it made it more obvious.

12. Phl218

Phl218 .

hello darkness my old fren

we come to talk to you egen

13. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Seriously? It got a nice bump yesterday which enticed the guy the thread was about to come in and post as someone else patting him on the back. This is pure gold. Beeb gold.

14. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

We were, Clarence told us he was.

15. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

16. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

I’m beginning o wonder which thread takes the take? Buyer beware or the one Robby Bobby started. Unreal.

17. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

18. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I don’t know, he did change it up a bit with Robert and Mr. Randall, I mean I am fooled by it, aren’t you?

19. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Extraneous screen shot of text conversations that carry as much weight as any other screen shot of a text conversation.

Do keep up...

G 97 likes this.
  20. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Gotta have more screenshots.