1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer beware: Clarence Randall!

Discussion in 'General' started by obcbr, May 27, 2017.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Because he accused me of starting all the threads bashing him. Which I’m proving is false.

2. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

Yeah but now we have shit-show threads in stereo.

Robin172 and Funkm05 like this.
  3. charles

charles The Transporter

I WANT THE TRUTH!

4. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

In on page one bitches!!!!!

:moon:

masshole and SuddenBraking like this.
  5. charles

charles The Transporter

Abandon hope all ye who enter here!

6. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I have a crossbow with silver bolts, a crucifix, and a pesticide sprayer full of holy water. Will I be okay?

7. charles

charles The Transporter

Negatron. Get some garlic.

8. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Every time I buy garlic, I eat garlic toast until my supplies are gone. It's a weakness. Perhaps noxious breath fumes will protect me.

9. charles

charles The Transporter

Yes rotten garlic breath will suffice, although for maximum protection you should endeavor to keep a small parcel of garlic, wrapped in turkey skin, around your neck.

10. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

You're over 18, he wont even notice you.

11. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

You can't handle the Truth!

12. charles

charles The Transporter

I WANT THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Yo, Bro Chuck,
    There is no truth, only the perception of truth based on the perspective of the truth seeker and their reality.
    What do you want to hear?

Ra.Ge. Raptor, jksoft and Hotfoot like this.
  14. charles

charles The Transporter

Af
    Brother Ken:
    After reading through this thread, i'm not certain what truth will come out of this great literary endeavor. But it will come eventually...the truth will arise out of this wilderness.
    But you lead us down an alternative path with your wise analysis of truth. Please continue.

15. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

Wow dragging up an old one!!

16. charles

charles The Transporter

Me or Ken?

17. kenessex

Bro Chuck,
    Does it matter who? The fact remains that threads such as this deserve to live forever and as you speculate, the truth will be known. I suspect that the truth is substantially different to Robby Bobby and Clarence.
    But, in the words of the X Files, " The Truth is Out There"

18. charles

charles The Transporter

You's right on this, Bro Ken. the truth is out there. We need it here. We want it here.

19. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

20. kenessex

I quickly skimmed the first couple of pages of this thread to refresh my memory. I feel a little dirty now, but have concluded that Clarence is not very forthcoming with the Truth! I suspect we will need to look elsewhere, as his reality and perspective does not seem to match any reality that resonates with me and I doubt that it would even make sense to Charles, Metalhead or DaveK, and that is about as diverse range of perspectives that I can think of on here.

Where is the TRUTH?