1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brenda Snipes

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by condon66, Nov 9, 2018.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

True, but that's fixable with current election laws (that for some reason the federal government has been lax about enforcing). Going electronic would be the wrong direction. I get that our voting process was designed so that EVERYONE could vote with as little impedance and influence as possible, a result of the very strict voting laws (had to be a man, had to be white, had to own land, etc) of the past, but it's gotten out of hand with shady democrats (who have ALWAYS been the party of graft and corruption) overtly taking advantage of the openness of the system to cheat.

2. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

You know what I don't get? How could there be any confusion about how many people voted? Geez, they know that 103,427 people attended the Penn State game and they knew that about 10 minutes after the game started. I blame early voting and sh*t. I never had a problem making it to the polls. I'm OK with limited mail-in ballots for those in the military or out of town for work....just as easy to count those as well. :confused:

3. David-imoddavid

David-imoddavid Well-Known Member

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Because Republicans are still under the illusion that it's okay to play fair and they're afraid of the Dem machine. If he removed her, the Dems and their Media lackeys would scream bias/racism and riot in the fucking streets.

5. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Has Snipes been indicted? If not, that could be the reason why....

6. David-imoddavid

David-imoddavid Well-Known Member

7. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

ha... you can bank in the US and never have to step foot in a building. People seem very comfortable with their monays being secure .
    What would be so difficult about verifying unique votes? I mean sure some Russian or Chinese haXors can program some vote bots much like followers on the Gram. :)

8. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

She can be removed without an indictment. Her predecessor was removed by Jeb Bush for basically the same things. But, he appointed Snipes to replace her, so blame it on Bush.

David-imoddavid likes this.
  9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

But I still keep records of all my banking and finances and can verify their info at any time. If votes are purely electronic, there's NO way to know if my vote is one of the x amount for that candidate or not.

11. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

why not? It wouldnt be extremely difficult to create a database of users and keep track of their vote. Your e-ballot can still have a serial # or control #. Shit if you were a red blooded Pub or a blue blooded Dem or a Nazi NPA... you could set your user account to auto vote for who ever aligns with your political affiliation! :D (while we're dreaming...)

12. MV Rider

MV Rider Well-Known Member

The Democrat motto, "Vote early and vote often."

TurboBlew likes this.
  13. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

There is nothing else to blame than Democrat party graft and theft. Its not incompetence, its not early voting, its not technology, its theft by the anti-American party. Any vote for these thieves is a vote for the destruction of America.

Without fair elections, we are nothing.

14. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

That's for amateurs. The new motto is how many do you need.

15. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

In May, a judge ruled that Snipes had violated state and federal law after she destroyed voter ballots in the state’s 2016 congressional election. In the race, former Democratic National Convention (DNC) Chairwoman Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz won re-election by less than 7,000 votes against Democrat primary challenger Tim Canova.

The next year, when Canova asked to review the paper ballots in the race, it was revealed that Snipes destroyed the ballots only 12 months after the primary. Federal and state law mandates that ballots not be destroyed until 22 months after an election.

The case exposed that Snipes’ staff had opened ballots in private in 2016 on election day. Just like Hillary. Laws don't apply to politicians anymore. Unbelievable.
    SNIPES IS EARNING $4,336 MONTHLY IN STATE PENSION BENEFITS FROM HER TIME IN THE BROWARD SCHOOL SYSTEM. SHE ALSO GETS OVER $12,000-A-MONTH FROM HER JOB AS SUPERVISOR, ACCORDING TO STATE RECORDS.

THAT’S ROUGHLY $200,000 ANNUALLY…INCREASING EVERY YEAR.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  16. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'd worry about that if anyone had any trust in the system now :crackup:

18. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

19. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

20. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

“Florida has never had a full statewide recount. It’s about to have three,” Andrew Weinstein, the national chairman of the Democratic Lawyers Council, said on Twitter. “Buckle up.”

Ever seen the movie or the TV show "The Purge" ? Florida is in desperate need of one.