1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brenda Snipes

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by condon66, Nov 9, 2018.

1. condon66

condon66 Member well known

This woman is an absolute piece of shit. Why the hell is somebody like this not ran the hell out?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...tell_reporters_how_many_ballots_are_left.html

And today a judge ordered that she let records be inspected so that they can find out the total number of votes cast and the method of those votes; either early voting, voting by mail, or voting in person. She had until 7 p.m. to do so and as I write this her lawyers are not letting anyone in to see the records. And that same order ruled that she violated the Florida constitution by not allowing access to the records. This crazy bitch has quite a history too. This isn't new territory for her.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...n-involved-in-past-election-controversies.amp

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  2. brex

brex Well-Known Member

She should be in prison for breaking state and federal law, instead she is a dem hero.

kangasj and Pepsi Drinker like this.
  3. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Why she still has that job is puzzling. Her history should have gotten her fired, now she should be in jail.

4. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I will put South FL as the United States absolute worst cesspool of corruption (yes ahead of Chicago). Its no wonder Gillum spent his last campaign moments in that part of the State...lol.
    The best story I heard so far... some teacher found a "box of uncounted ballots" at a school that was a polling place. The reporter was too fucking ignorant to ask "Were there any serial #s on the box of ballots?" What made you think they were "uncounted?" It was the first thing that came to my mind since you know I happened to notice that at my precinct.

Umm the ballots are immediately scanned into a machine BEFORE you leave. Nobody has access to them. Nobody empties the machine. The only person that would see the ballot would be a tech that empties the machine back at the storage facility its kept in. See thats why there are assigned polling locations so the SOE can know exactly what the max # of voters will be.

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Nobody emptying the machine at the polling place is unlikely. The scenario you describe doesn't preserve the chain of custody, which requires witnesses to the machine being unloaded.

6. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

7. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

A locked machine with a serial #/bar code loaded onto a City Govt truck with an official from the SOE office isnt enough of a custody chain? You think the SOE is going to allow folks to open the ballot machines in the field? Vs a secure City warehouse?

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Stunning levels of corruption.

9. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

As a resident of the area. And as I have said before. Miami-Dade and Broward Counties are third world shitholes. And they have all the usual corruption that happens in shitholes. I can't really say why this is happening because you can't tell the truth or state facts without being labeled.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  10. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I don’t know about that. Are you talking about actual facts, or deepsx kinda “facts”? :D

11. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I had a Florida vacation planned over Christmas for the family. I spent a couple hours today changing it to Hawaii. They're blue there too, but don't hide behind this level of bullshit corruption the DNC had planned for Florida all along.

12. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

xepdeepa haz a fax

ignorance of The Law is not only not an excuse, it results in these shitholes because the people perish for lack of knowledge [Originating From The Law] to prevent the shitholes from forming AB INITIO

Acts of God over rule 'facts'

jrsamples likes this.
  13. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

:crackup:

14. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

What gets me mad is all the dem followers act like finding a box of ballots in a closet at a school is normal.

Pepsi Drinker likes this.
  15. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Where exactly does this take place, I'd like to research it.
    Our election laws require witnesses from both parties to observe the unloading of the machines, which is done a number of times throughout the day and have to witness them placed into a bag and sealed and sign that they witnessed it. Those ballots are then never in the possession of any less than two people.
    Any handling of the ballots has to be done in front of witnesses from both parties who are not election officials.

While the machines count good ballots, they kick out bad ballots which have to be counted by hand, and somebody has to pull those out throughout the day.
    What happens to those at your polling place?
    If the machines are opened at the warehouse then how do the people know they are being handled correctly?

17. joec

joec brace yourself

Florida has laws????

brex likes this.
  18. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

As someone already mentioned. Snipes has been behind this kind of shit in the prior elections as well. Just like all the politicians, they are above the law. Yes, Florida has laws. They just aren't enforced.

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Any relation to Wesley? Perhaps crime runs in the family :D

[​IMG]

20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The fl criminal has broken election law there by opening ballots and destroying them. And of course no one monitored those hidden in the closets. They just wait until called. The flaw in their plan was not knowing the fake vote count in each crate. Therefore they cannot answer how many left to count in case a second tote needs to be ‘found’