1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bombshell

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Feb 24, 2018.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

If you really want to learn more, just google search restorative justice in schools. It's real and it's widespread. I'm not sure that it's regular practice for police to go along with it, (this case in FL seems to be an activist sheriff gone rogue) but for sure it's a practice in big city schools. In the schools that my kids went to, minority kids basically get full immunity to do whatever they want...zero consequences. If you think I'm exaggerating, I'm not. The schools are proud of it. My kids said it was getting real bad, the minority kids were acting like animals (drugs, fighting, and bullying white kids) and the school refused to hold them accountable. I'm not making this up.

2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Well, that's the frustrating part in all this and why so many of us have been calling Liberalism out for what it is, a mental disorder. If you can't see the obvious Liberal slant in 99% of the MSM out there, you're not paying close enough attention. They will, more than likely, NOT bring up that program if they don't have to......like blkduc mentioned, a LOT of Dem Cities have been running similar programs.

The key to the link I shared, forget the website, not familiar with it either but the video is what mattered. You have a sworn S.O. from that Agency confirming the existence of that program....it's a crying shame learning how selfish that school district is.

3. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

Insane. Truly insane.

4. blkduc

I encourage you to research it for yourself...don't take my word for it.

5. blkduc

Well turns out there are multiple investigations going on with sheriff Israel. It sounds like he's involved in a whole lot of shenanigans.

6. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I swear to God I’ll pistol whip the next guy who says shenanigans. — seems fitting in this context. :D

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Does Shenanigans know about this?

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans

MachineR1 likes this.
  9. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

10. blkduc

11. blkduc

Now you have to pistol whip yourself :D

12. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Everyone associated with the Clinton Crime Family are pieces of shit. This Sheriff is more to blame than the NRA or any firearm.

13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Check the Youtube thread for what comes to mind when I hear the word shenanigans.

14. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

@Steeltoe - imma need a map!!

15. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

16. blkduc

Dude, they just might do it. He's got a storm coming down on him.

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

He acts and sounds a lot more like a politician than a cop.

18. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

If it's an elected position he is a politician.

19. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

It is an elected position...so he is following the rule of a politician. Rules 1,2 and 3 are about getting reelected. Everything else is subservient to rules 1,2,& 3

Banditracer likes this.
  20. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

If I was one of those parents who lost a child, I'd not rest until he was in jail. His smug attitude reeks of coverup and deceit.

Will they release radio transscripts/tapes of any communication he had with his deputies while this was unfolding? And if they (Broward Co Sheriff's office) refuse or say the tapes are lost, it'll only sink them faster.