1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bombshell

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Feb 24, 2018.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

...and I mean major F'ing bombshell. The Broward Co. sheriff and a few others should be jailed. Read this...read it all and notice the hard evidence presented and deputies who are willing to testify. Also, this is not just there. I know for a fact that "restorative justice" is the new buzzword in a lot of school districts.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/966854507744374784.html

Holy crap this should be front page news everywhere. :mad:

2. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

:eek:o_O If even half of that is true ...

3. blkduc

The way it's written it sure seems true. This person has and is willing to come forward with evidence. They were on this way before the shooting. I know that this policy of not disciplining kids is going on in my local districts and they are very proud of it. They label it Restorative Justice and it basically provides immunity to all minority kids from discipline. It's a holdover policy from the last administration. It appears that this policy in FL was not minority focused, but just cooking the books to look better.

Sheriff Israel and school admin are criminals and need to be jailed. This should be easy to prosecute.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  4. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

So the chief allowed the deputy to retire...now he is providing guards for the retiree....I wonder if the guards are looking out or looking in?

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I've heard parts of this before but this is the first time I've seen it all explained.
    Money corrupts.

6. G Costanza

G Costanza Well-Known Member

If this was legit I’m sure Fox News would have this guy on the first flight to their studio. Seems like a fake story designed to get people upset at everyone else.

Orvis likes this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Gotta protect the snowflakes and the school budget. No surprise.

8. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Interesting but up here they like to hide the dumbasses in the SRO positions. It's normally reserved for those with over 20 years on or people who can't hack it in the street.

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Same here. SRO's are usually in their position because they're NOT very good at the hardnose police stuff like confronting armed criminals.

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Who would prosecute them? The people in those positions seem to be in on the game.

11. blkduc

Here it's a rotation and I'm pretty sure everyone has to do it. It's a 2 or 3 year rotation.

12. blkduc

Sad but true. But there are multiple laws broken here, hopefully it at least results in the end of a corrupt sheriff's career and some school admins. LEOs whistleblowing surely represents a distrust of the Sheriff and a desire to expose corruption. If my kid was a victim of these scumbags' corruption here, I would sue the hell out of them. If you read all of that, this killer was one of the animals that was allowed out of the gate.

13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Wanna know when we'll know if any of this is true???

Once that Deputy gets charged with a crime, if any of it is accurate, oh man, that guy better have made copious copies of his reports and memo's indicating so.........otherwise, they're going to be looking to make an example of him. If this allegation builds momentum, I wouldn't expect the local branch will do anything but if the US/A there chooses to investigate we might see something get exposed.....again, if true.

Reading about all the breaks they gave this kid, since he was like 9yrs old, the continued non action as things escalated as he got older, had me wondering how incompetent can one Agency be.

14. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

What would be the incentive for the police dept to join in with this plan?
    That part wasn't mentioned
    The school I get but how does that benefit the police?

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Or would it be more likely to come up in civil wrongful death lawsuits?

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

"Look what a good job we're doing, crime is down, we need to keep those budgets intact lest the criminal element recognize an opportunity and restart their evil ways!"

17. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

As sensational as this story sounds I find it a bit unbelievable. Any number of investigative reporters would be on something like this like a duck on a grasshopper.

cpettit likes this.
  18. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

I don't know
    Couldn't the same be said that if crime was shown to be down that their budget might be decreased
    I'm not saying what is being said in that link isn't true but I'm trying to figure out what's in it for the police

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Why do I get the feeling that even if this is real it all gets brushed to the side and tossed into the trash?

20. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

When crime is down, a place looks like a safe place to move and live...tax base goes up..business move in and the tax base goes up...tax base regulates budgets and pay for Government workers..

galloway840 likes this.