1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bitchin' Soldiers?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Tank Boy, Jul 17, 2003.

?

What should the Army do to troops who have complained to the Media about Iraq?

1. Nothing. They have a right to express their opinion (BTW-which is illegal by UCMJ).

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  2. Nothing. Its wrong but understandable/excuseable.

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  3. Tell them to shut the hell up, pop smoke, and move out (and stay an extra month).

12 vote(s)
    52.2%
  4. Procecute them to the full extent of the law.

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  1. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

link no good. i guess the "International communist conspiracy to build scale mmodels" site is down?:confused:

Rodger

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

he's on the forum talking about building models. so cute. someone PM'd me with that link. guess i suck at the internet. :D

at least i don't play with models. :D

3. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

What about the male model you were seen with on the beach at Rio?

4. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

5. Razor Shines

Razor Shines eliminate the bush cartel

scale models are fun to build. takes quite a bit of practice to make them look good. the GP bikes are pretty interesting. i'm working on this kit right now:

[​IMG]

6. Tank Boy

Tank Boy clank clank boom

whoosh!

as the point goes adrift...

7. mad brad

mad brad Guest

8. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

James, I was thinking about this over the weekend:

"... this is a continuious problem of our troops being on deployment constantly.... we are going to have to expand the size of our military so that our guys have at least some down time (and they can have a "real" life)."

That was the exact reason given that so many jet jockies left in the years after Desert Storm. Back-to-back assignments to either patrol Iraq or Bosnia. Not enough time to even train. Just fly the box, fly the box. We have been at this saturation point for some years now.