1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Billionaire RNC chair caught cheating on taxes

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by beac83, Jul 17, 2019.

1. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

2. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

3. intrcptrrdr

intrcptrrdr Well-Known Member

Fuck the Cubs...

4. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Looks to me like the assessor’s office didn’t do their job.

YamahaRick likes this.
  5. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Yup...And with a sensationalist click bait title like this, Beac83 has a future at CNN. His phone is likely already ringing.

6. beac83

And Ricketts' attorney lied to the appeals board, filing a pic and description of the house that was demolished 9 years earlier. That's outright fraud.

7. beac83

I just make the cameras look pretty.

8. beac83

That, too.

Took a great old ballpark and turned it into another disney experience.
    Even took out the communal piss troughs in the mens' rooms that were there from 1918.

9. 600 dbl are

Read that slowly, then slowly read your thread title and report back what is wrong.

10. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Someone fudged on their taxes. That happens nationwide with people of all incomes. The difference is the RNC position. So, huge non story.

11. beac83

Ricketts is responsible for his taxes, not his attorney. He's also responsible for the fraud if his attorney lies on his behalf, filing information both of them knew to be false. The attorney should be disbarred as well, but that doesn't absolve Ricketts of the fraudulent filing.

12. beac83

So its OK then, because others do it too. SMH

Steeltoe likes this.
  13. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Fixed!

RRP likes this.
  14. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Until Hillary is hanging from her neck, you'll have a really hard time convincing me to give a fuck about any white collar crime going punished.

lrrs517 and ducnut like this.
  15. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Shake all you want, them’s the facts.

16. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

What about fat fuck Pritzker? You somehow didn’t mention his outright property tax evasion, despite he being our current, Democratic governor. What about all the Democrat councilmember property tax evasion? What about all the Chicago Democrat councilmember fraud, racketeering, etc going on up there? What about Smollet and all that sweeping under the rug bullshit that included Nobama being involved in?

You trying to throw one Republican under the bus to further your agenda isn’t going to work. Every wealthy person on the planet is politically involved and evade everything they can. It’s in their best interest to protect and gain wealth. Try looking past the end of your nose.

XFBO likes this.
  17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Hmmmm...I'm not seeing that as a bad thing. YMMV :D

beac83 likes this.
  18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Assuming the story is accurate, he needs to be charged and face whatever penalties are due. It would be nice if the Tribune (the apparent investigative agency for this according to the headline) was equally diligent in investigating the other side of the aisle.

ducnut likes this.
  19. 600 dbl are

And you know this how?

I also never said it absolved Ricketts of the filing.

You expect me to believe a billionaire is crossing every t and dotting every i that he is paying a metric shit ton of money for a lawyer to do? Get real.

Congrats. You wanted to be an attention whore with a sensationalist headline and you succeeded. You must be proud.

ducnut likes this.
  20. beac83

He (PritzKer) got caught, too, buy the same Tribune crew.

We still elected him Governor. We get what we deserve.